Posted: 12/9/2012 4:49 PM
Posted: 12/9/2012 5:25 PM
Posted: 12/9/2012 5:43 PM
"There's a tractor in the parking lot with its lights on. WV license number E I E I O"Pitt stadium
Posted: 12/9/2012 5:53 PM
Posted: 12/9/2012 6:24 PM
1) I love watching mop-up action, when it is ours.
2) Our Defense will need to adjust if RG3 is playing (I love our hard hittin’ defense).
Keep him in the middle of field boys
3) Gordon is slowly improving and getting better.
4) Browns coaching staff showed me something on that Punt return
5) Good to see the three amigo’s on the other side of the field
6) We may not be the healthiest team in the NFL, but we got a roster full of young legs, that are now experienced and hungry.
7) The Browns coaching staff showed me some more on that Little running play. It is an easy to execute, and safe play that is deceiving (to the competition).
8) Hardesty shows us why he is a good change of pace guy, (not a red-zone guy).
9) Why aren’t we trying out street Free Agent Punters every Monday morning?
10) It is time to tighten up the chinstraps boys, these last three games are the closest thing to the playoffs for all 53, plus the staff. Play every play tough, block and tackle like you mean it.
Posted: 12/9/2012 6:43 PM
Posted: 12/9/2012 7:25 PM
Posted: 12/9/2012 8:51 PM
Posted: 12/9/2012 10:54 PM
Posted: 12/9/2012 11:38 PM
Posted: 12/10/2012 9:01 AM
Posted: 12/10/2012 9:29 AM
Posted: 12/10/2012 9:37 AM
soldiersFryeAndWinslow wrote: Weeden is still looking like a rookie. I mean honestly what can you say? He's no Luck. He's going to have ups and downs. Its not like its 2 or 3 good balls out of 40 like previous QB's.
Posted: 12/10/2012 9:40 AM
Posted: 12/10/2012 10:15 AM
Aardvark wrote: ....................................WAR:Browns spotted Charles 100 yards early in the game..go ahead get yer big play then we'll show up after that.AA:Charles had 17 carries for 85 yards the rest of the way. That's 5 yards per carry, and included four runs of over 10 yards, and only two for losses. So I don't know who exactly showed up other than the Browns gained a big lead, so the Chiefs had to rely far more on Quinn. Had the Chiefs been able to keep a lid on the Browns offense, they could have relied on Charles a lot more, and he was plenty productive apart from the opening run.WAR:It actually was a mistake by the interior D as Rubin and the other DT moved left,got stoodup and Charles cuts back into the hole and Nyquil allows himself to be blocked further downfield while Ward takes a horrible angles and whiffs, actually he breaks ankle and the back cruises past.AA:And the dl was washed down the line plenty of times to open up the cutback for Charles. ...............
Last edited 12/10/2012 3:19 PM by oblong
Posted: 12/10/2012 12:55 PM
Posted: 12/10/2012 11:49 PM
Posted: 12/11/2012 8:08 AM
soldiersFryeAndWinslow wrote: My point being that overall Luck is playing l like a #1 overall with a record to back it up. Weeden is playing like QB that should have been drafted in round two. Upside with rough patches along the way.
Posted: 12/11/2012 8:55 AM
Wardawg11 wrote: soldiersFryeAndWinslow wrote: My point being that overall Luck is playing l like a #1 overall with a record to back it up. Weeden is playing like QB that should have been drafted in round two. Upside with rough patches along the way. Sounds like U didn't do yer homeywork on BW before the draft.I watched a lot of OSU games, infact I watch a lot of college ball. I thought he would be a good second round pick as he he was a first round talent and still don't.While MH/TH pulled the trigger early his skillset was not a first round prospect and I'm not factoring in his age .He's not as polished as Luck/Griff..
Posted: 12/11/2012 9:07 AM
MSN PrivacyLegalAdvertise on MSNAbout our adsRSS
© 2014 Microsoft|