Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 4  Next >

Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship)

Posted: 3/14/2010 5:42 PM

Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 


In 1962 Aldous Huxley, a Fabian Socialist (some of you should look that term up) and author of " Brave New World"    (published in 1932, manifested before your eyes in your daily newspaper)  gave a lecture at UC Berkely on the subject of a coming "Scientific Dictatorship", in which a ruling Oligarchy which controls society imposes a dictatorship through societal controls. The tools utilized to maintain  societal control by this ruling oligarchy as outlined by Mr. Huxley in this speech are:

PART1 "Terrorism". Using terrorism as a means of engineering a population's consent to their own servitude by the ruling oligarchy. Arranging people in a scientific caste system, and the Brave New World vs. 1984 models of controlling mass populations. Thus far you've been under the Brave New World model, after the next staged terror attack you'll be living under the 1984 model.


PART 2 Psychological Stress and Suggestion. Using Physical and Psychological Stress to imbed (brainwash) ideas into a population, in this case voluntary servitude (slavery), and the use of psychological sugestion as a means of control. After traumatic events human beings are more susceptible to having ideas deeply imbedded into their consciousness than normal. This could be done through mass media, say after a traumatic event like 9/11, where the story line is then deeply internalized via mass media repetition of the official story. Some of you will recognize this phenomena from other similarly traumatic experiences such as a car accident or the Kennedy assassination (for those old enough), where you remember every circumstance of said event in vivid detail. Which is why many can remember exactly where they were and what was going on when they found out about the Kennedy Assassination 40 some years ago, but can't remember what they had for dinner 2 days ago.


PART3- Pharmacological. Pharmacologically controlling a population through prescription drugs, vaccines, genetically and chemically modified foods. Ritalin, Anti-depressants.....how many of you are on prescription drugs? Probably about 80% of you. Do they affect you cognitively? I bet they do. That's not an accident. And the notion that, through suggestion, 20% of the population can be made to believe anything. You've seen some of that 20% on this message board, you know who they are and I know who they are. Although this piece of footage may indicate that the 20% figure may be a tad low.YouTube - Derren Brown Controls Shopping Mall Visitors - With sound


PART 4--"Man was a dope addict before he was a farmer"


-" These substances of one kind or another could be used....(to) make a euphoric which would make people happy in even the most abominable of circumstances.. "


-"....a great deal of control could be used by not (only) through terror but through making life seem much more enjoyable than it normally does, enjoyable to the point....human beings come to love a state of things which by any reasonable and decent human standard they ought not to love, And this I think is perfectly possible."
-Aldous Huxley

(i.e. "We'll mass promote the use of antidepressants, and other psychotropic drugs to keep people happy and/or, unaware of their enslavement".) You're being drugged to keep you stupid and happy, especially your children.


PART 5-More on mind manipulation, and the application thereof by a malevolent oligarchy.

YouTube - Aldous Huxley - The Ultimate Revolution part 1

YouTube - Aldous Huxley -The Ultimate Revolution part 2

YouTube - Aldous Huxley -The Ultimate Revolution part 3

YouTube - Aldous Huxley - The Ultimate Revolution part 4

YouTube - Aldous Huxley - The Ultimate Revolution part 5

PART 6-9 Q and A following the lecture by a reservedly creeped out/ concerned audience.

YouTube - Aldous Huxley - The Ultimate Revolution part 6

YouTube - Aldous Huxley - The Ultimate Revolution part 7

YouTube - Aldous Huxley - The Ultimate Revolution part 8

YouTube - Aldous Huxley - The Ultimate Revolution part 9

Huxley's family line is part of this ruling oligarchy, heavily involved in eugenics, which is the aim of global government, which is the reason he spoke in first person terms like "our" and "we".  You've been herded into a scientific dictatorship by the oligarchs that Huxley speaks of without you so much as being slightly aware of it. Absolute power combined with man's sin nature always ends badly for you, one needs only to read a history book to see that in practice. The "sciencefiction" books like Brave New World by Huxley (a fabian socialist) HG Wells  (a fabian socialist) and George Orwell (a fabian socialist) were comissioned by international foundations run by these oligarchs, and were never intended to be fiction. They're designed to psychologically acclimate the public. Sorry to disturb your tranquil delusions, now back to CNN, FOX.....American Gladiator re- runs, and cheetos. 

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD.

THE MAN ON TV IS LYING TO YOU
.

YouTube - Fall of the Republic HQ full length version

YouTube - Way of the Master Witnessing



Last edited 3/14/2010 9:59 PM by BrownsTown4Life

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/14/2010 6:26 PM

RE: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 


"The only sane reaction to an insane world is insanity"

AH

Hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.

http://military.rightpundits.com/2009/10/29/the-warrior-song-video-lyrics/

Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/14/2010 7:25 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 


Actually, what's funny is that you, in purporting to know what others don't and have special insight into the way we're all going to be sheep (or already are sheep) can't even tell how obviously and utterly preplanned that mall stunt was. 

IDIOTS BELIEVE THE UNLIKELY

MOST THINGS ARE AS THEY SEEM 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/14/2010 9:06 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



jeffyraven wrote:

Actually, what's funny is that you, in purporting to know what others don't and have special insight into the way we're all going to be sheep (or already are sheep) can't even tell how obviously and utterly preplanned that mall stunt was. 

IDIOTS BELIEVE THE UNLIKELY

MOST THINGS ARE AS THEY SEEM

I don't claim any special insight in regards to the topics Huxley discussed, I just don't ignore the obvious or rationalize reality. Matter of fact it doesn't take any insight at all,  Huxley lays it all out for you in the lecture. Or you can read the "science fiction" books of Huxley, Wells, and Orwell. They told you what was coming for practically the last 100 years. Those that don't know what's going on by now, with all of the information available at your finger tips, will never get it . For those folks, as I said I'm sure there's an American Gladiators re-run coming on any minute, that's probably more your speed.

You're welcome to believe whatever you like, Jeffy. Just information for contemplation.

Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com

YouTube - Kirk Cameron Talks with Gang Members
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/15/2010 8:42 AM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



The best part about this thread is that bt4l has likely never read a Huxley book in his life.

He just found some stuff on U-Doob that spews some crap that he thinks he agrees with and which he thinks proves whatever point he continues to fail to make



Hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.

http://military.rightpundits.com/2009/10/29/the-warrior-song-video-lyrics/

Last edited 3/15/2010 8:47 AM by AudieMurphy

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/15/2010 9:40 AM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 


BT4L I looked up fabian socialist to see what so called sinister beliefs they held; and from what I could discern their radical beliefs were a minimum wage, universal health care, and an end to the lucky sperm club. The latter implies meritocracy rather than aristocracy So just WTF is your beef?
"No Snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible"



Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/15/2010 10:30 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



donniekerabatsos wrote: BT4L I looked up fabian socialist to see what so called sinister beliefs they held; and from what I could discern their radical beliefs were a minimum wage, universal health care, and an end to the lucky sperm club. The latter implies meritocracy rather than aristocracy So just WTF is your beef?
Google the following terms: Huxley, Malthus, Eugenics, Fabian Socialists. (You can add the term New World Order to that search if you'd like,  as well)

That's my problem with Fabian Socialism.


Mars Hill Church | Sermons

Last edited 3/15/2010 11:10 PM by BrownsTown4Life

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/15/2010 11:17 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



BrownsTown4Life wrote:
donniekerabatsos wrote: BT4L I looked up fabian socialist to see what so called sinister beliefs they held; and from what I could discern their radical beliefs were a minimum wage, universal health care, and an end to the lucky sperm club. The latter implies meritocracy rather than aristocracy So just WTF is your beef?
Google the following terms: Huxley, Malthus, Eugenics, Fabian Socialists. (You can add the term New World Order to that search if you'd like,  as well)

That's my problem with Fabian Socialism.
That's a BS response BT. Above you wrote Huxley (comma) a Fabian Socialist and in parentheses suggested we should look that term up. Well I did and now your saying I should add other terms to the search. I'm not interested in jumping through hoops BT either you have a point or you dont.
"No Snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible"



Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/16/2010 9:02 AM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



donniekerabatsos wrote:
BrownsTown4Life wrote:
donniekerabatsos wrote: BT4L I looked up fabian socialist to see what so called sinister beliefs they held; and from what I could discern their radical beliefs were a minimum wage, universal health care, and an end to the lucky sperm club. The latter implies meritocracy rather than aristocracy So just WTF is your beef?
Google the following terms: Huxley, Malthus, Eugenics, Fabian Socialists. (You can add the term New World Order to that search if you'd like,  as well)

That's my problem with Fabian Socialism.
That's a BS response BT. Above you wrote Huxley (comma) a Fabian Socialist and in parentheses suggested we should look that term up. Well I did and now your saying I should add other terms to the search. I'm not interested in jumping through hoops BT either you have a point or you dont.

I googled it as well and as much as it pains me to say it, even the Wikipedia entry on the Fabian Society mentions many of the things BT4L brought up in the OP including eugenics.

My problem with all of this is what it has always been. You can look at the world at anytime and see evidence of all sorts of agendas. Groups having agendas is nothing new and isn't even anything to be concerned about as a general rule. There may be evidence that some of what the Fabian Society believes in is taking place in the world. It is a stretch to suggest we are on the verge of a full blown eugenics program being implemented.

This has always been one of BT4L's problems. In addition to the fact that he is his own worst enemy when it comes to getting people to believe him based on his bloated ego and arrogance, he continually jumps at shadows and makes connections that aren't connections in things that happen in the world.

Look at his posts. What is his agenda? His posts are condescending and arrogant. He can't possibly think that that approach is going to convince anyone that he's right about any of this. He either can't help himself or he's really just an attention whore. If you are truly trying to convince people of this NWO conspiracy, then you do it with humility and with your hat in your hand, not with a bloated ego and overinflated opinion of yourself.

How many salesman would you buy from if they started their sale pitch by tellng you you weren't smart enough to understand the benefits of their product?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/16/2010 9:21 AM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



Glen369 wrote:

How many salesman would you buy from if they started their sale pitch by telling you you weren't smart enough to understand the benefits of their product?
I told that to someone once... in a PM. Damn, they got mad! cool
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/16/2010 2:50 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



Glen369 wrote:

My problem with all of this is what it has always been. You can look at the world at anytime and see evidence of all sorts of agendas. Groups having agendas is nothing new and isn't even anything to be concerned about as a general rule. There may be evidence that some of what the Fabian Society believes in is taking place in the world. It is a stretch to suggest we are on the verge of a full blown eugenics program being implemented.
That is what I was trying to draw out of BT Glen. In general it seems that these people believed in social justice through non violent means. The other thing, with regard to agendas is assuming things progress in a linear fashion, which is how the logical mind tends to operate; and not taking into account that the real world obeys non linear processes often with exponential laws (unintended consequences). Good sci fi writers like Huxley use their observations of the failures of the past and incorporate it into their stories about the future, especially on the level of the socio political.

The whole eugenics thing probably grew out of Darwinism which may be part of BT's point. I just dont understand where he is coming from sometimes. The Kirk Cameron video for instance. I hadnt realized what a complete whack job the kid had become, and he is whack. Especially as an acolyte of Ray Comfort who thinks bananas prove the existence of God. Seriously have you ever seen this. Here is Kirk with Comfort explaining their banana thesis. If you have minute to spare and need a good laugh check this out, it's funny as sh!t.

Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron on the significance of the Banana

And BT is a Comfort Cameronist. I'm not sure you can google that term but that's some fukked up sh!t.
"No Snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible"



Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/16/2010 3:10 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



donniekerabatsos wrote:
Glen369 wrote:

My problem with all of this is what it has always been. You can look at the world at anytime and see evidence of all sorts of agendas. Groups having agendas is nothing new and isn't even anything to be concerned about as a general rule. There may be evidence that some of what the Fabian Society believes in is taking place in the world. It is a stretch to suggest we are on the verge of a full blown eugenics program being implemented.
That is what I was trying to draw out of BT Glen. In general it seems that these people believed in social justice through non violent means. The other thing, with regard to agendas is assuming things progress in a linear fashion, which is how the logical mind tends to operate; and not taking into account that the real world obeys non linear processes often with exponential laws (unintended consequences). Good sci fi writers like Huxley use their observations of the failures of the past and incorporate it into their stories about the future, especially on the level of the socio political.

The whole eugenics thing probably grew out of Darwinism which may be part of BT's point. I just dont understand where he is coming from sometimes. The Kirk Cameron video for instance. I hadnt realized what a complete whack job the kid had become, and he is whack. Especially as an acolyte of Ray Comfort who thinks bananas prove the existence of God. Seriously have you ever seen this. Here is Kirk with Comfort explaining their banana thesis. If you have minute to spare and need a good laugh check this out, it's funny as sh!t.

Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron on the significance of the Banana

And BT is a Comfort Cameronist. I'm not sure you can google that term but that's some fukked up sh!t.

Okay, that video just completely sums up the entire problem with religion. The religious mind sees the banana as proof of God. The atheist or agnostic sees the banana as proof of evolution.

BT4L sees conspiracy in everything that happens in the world and that is the point of this thread. Anything that exactly matches with something he believes is proof of a conspiracy and anything that doesn't exactly match what he believes is also proof of this conspiracy.

I've said from the beginning that conspiracy theories are interesting but you have to take them with a huge grain of salt. When you start truly believing them to be true, then paranoia follows. How can you not become paranoid when you believe in hidden meaning behind everything that happens.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/16/2010 4:33 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



Glen369 wrote:

Okay, that video just completely sums up the entire problem with religion. The religious mind sees the banana as proof of God. The atheist or agnostic sees the banana as proof of evolution.

BT4L sees conspiracy in everything that happens in the world and that is the point of this thread. Anything that exactly matches with something he believes is proof of a conspiracy and anything that doesn't exactly match what he believes is also proof of this conspiracy.

I've said from the beginning that conspiracy theories are interesting but you have to take them with a huge grain of salt. When you start truly believing them to be true, then paranoia follows. How can you not become paranoid when you believe in hidden meaning behind everything that happens.
I think that's a bit of a stretch Glen. Obviously religion has it's short comings but that video wasnt the product of a religious mind per se but an insane one. The fact that BT is always pimping that Kirk Cameron with gangsta's  video gives me reason to believe that the banana boys resonate with him.

That said the scary thing is that a lot of things conceptually anyway, that BT talks about resonate with me. That doesnt mean I necessarily think there is some sort of malevolent agenda afoot; or there is a group of people trying to establish a new world order. I do think however that there are some very powerful people and groups of people who manipulate things for their benefit, and those things have unintended consequences for the rest of us.
"No Snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible"



Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/16/2010 5:57 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



donniekerabatsos wrote:

Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron on the significance of the Banana

And BT is a Comfort Cameronist. I'm not sure you can google that term but that's some fukked up sh!t.
Christian's aren't usually among the funnier people.

However, I am here to tell you, with chagrin,
that Mr Comfort was attempting a bit of wry humor.

Yep. That was supposed to make you chuckle. eek

This, despite the part that everything he said was also true. noidea


So don't be so judgmental.  In your religion, he is part of god, remember? pirate
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/16/2010 6:30 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



SkreemanDawg wrote:
donniekerabatsos wrote:

Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron on the significance of the Banana

And BT is a Comfort Cameronist. I'm not sure you can google that term but that's some fukked up sh!t.
Christian's aren't usually among the funnier people.

However, I am here to tell you, with chagrin,
that Mr Comfort was attempting a bit of wry humor.

Yep. That was supposed to make you chuckle. eek

This, despite the part that everything he said was also true. noidea


So don't be so judgmental.  In your religion, he is part of god, remember? pirate
And DK, I rest my case.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/16/2010 7:47 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



Glen369 wrote:
SkreemanDawg wrote:
donniekerabatsos wrote:

Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron on the significance of the Banana

And BT is a Comfort Cameronist. I'm not sure you can google that term but that's some fukked up sh!t.
Christian's aren't usually among the funnier people.

However, I am here to tell you, with chagrin,
that Mr Comfort was attempting a bit of wry humor.

Yep. That was supposed to make you chuckle. eek

This, despite the part that everything he said was also true. noidea


So don't be so judgmental.  In your religion, he is part of god, remember? pirate
And DK, I rest my case.
OK. What part wasn't true?

I especially like the way it peels and the outer skin wraps comfortably over your hand. noidea
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/16/2010 7:58 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 


Christian's aren't usually among the funnier people.


So true.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/16/2010 8:01 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



SkreemanDawg wrote:

However, I am here to tell you, with chagrin,
that Mr Comfort was attempting a bit of wry humor.

Yep. That was supposed to make you chuckle. eek

Really. Well here is another one to sort of put the banana thing and Camerons prosleyzing into perspective.

Ray Comfort meets the Evangelist Nightmare
"No Snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible"



Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/16/2010 8:11 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



donniekerabatsos wrote:
SkreemanDawg wrote:

However, I am here to tell you, with chagrin,
that Mr Comfort was attempting a bit of wry humor.

Yep. That was supposed to make you chuckle. eek

Really. Well here is another one to sort of put the banana thing and Camerons prosleyzing into perspective.

Ray Comfort meets the Evangelist Nightmare
That was darn near as funny as Kingpin.

rolleyes
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/16/2010 8:48 PM

Re: Aldous Huxley, Back to the Future (Scientific Dictatorship) 



SkreemanDawg wrote:

OK. What part wasn't true?


The fact that the banana that he is holding to prove that god designed it for man happens to be created through selective breeding that has been done by humans. If was one of gods all natural bananas they would be hard as hell filled with large seeds and taste like wood.

Here are some wild bananas




Comfort is an arrogant asshat, who never has any idea what the hell he is talking about. His arguments are always infantile at best. ans Its almost like his Way of the Master program goes out of its way to make Christians and Creationist look like blithering condescending retards. Its kinda sad if you watch a lot of the videos, because Kirk Cameron comes off as a very nice albeit clueless fellow who just wants to do the right thing. Comfort on the other hand comes off as a sleazy snake oil salesmen who just wants to make a quick buck by selling his BS to churches and youth groups. 

Now don't get me wrong there are some very sharp creationist out there that can make a decent case that  creationism should be considered, but Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron aren't those guys.

Last edited 3/16/2010 11:43 PM by BernieBrown

Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 4  Next >