Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

****CANES 1 vs noles 5 final gm3****

Posted: 4/7/2013 7:21 AM

****CANES 1 vs noles 5 final gm3**** 


CANES lose another series!

Last edited 4/7/2013 3:42 PM by BiltmoreCANE

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/7/2013 11:16 AM

Re: ****CANES vs noles gm3**** 


GO CANES!


"Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and players in other little groups.
But winners assemble as a team."  Emlen Tunnell
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/7/2013 11:40 AM

Re: ****CANES vs noles gm3**** 


neonu.gifstormwarningflag-sm.gifneonu.gifstormwarningflag-sm.gifneonu.gif

 

"No bear ever attacked me, never had the swine flu and I never  dated The Octomom"  DBC13
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/7/2013 12:31 PM

Re: ****CANES vs noles gm3**** 


Suarez in a jam..tied 1-1. Come on Suarez, pitch. GO CANES!


"Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and players in other little groups.
But winners assemble as a team."  Emlen Tunnell
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/7/2013 12:37 PM

Re: ****CANES vs noles gm3**** 


2 runs, 1 on a wild pitch. Get your head in the gsme plz. GO CANES!


"Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and players in other little groups.
But winners assemble as a team."  Emlen Tunnell

Last edited 4/7/2013 12:39 PM by KJMacon

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/7/2013 1:13 PM

Re: ****CANES vs noles gm3**** 


When the pitching is down, errors seem to plague the infield. Come on Canes, lets go. No way F$U should be beating us. 5-1

We are giving this game away :(


"Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and players in other little groups.
But winners assemble as a team."  Emlen Tunnell

Last edited 4/7/2013 1:16 PM by KJMacon

Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/7/2013 1:44 PM

Re: ****CANES vs noles gm3**** 



KJMacon wrote: When the pitching is down, errors seem to plague the infield. Come on Canes, lets go. No way F$U should be beating us. 5-1

We are giving this game away :(
Pitching has been fine, at least in this game under Suarez and Woodrey.

It's the poor fielding and anemic hitting that has hurt in this game as it has in most games for a few years now.

It's really a pathetic product out there.
Tome una respiración profunda!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/7/2013 1:53 PM

RE: ****CANES vs noles gm3**** 


Still 5 -1?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/7/2013 2:06 PM

RE: ****CANES vs noles gm3**** 


Good job Carey, way to hit into a 6-4-3 after leadoff hit by Broad.

And wtf is it with these guys keeping their bats on shoulders for call strike-outs?

Really poor approaches to hitting on this team.

Tome una respiración profunda!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/7/2013 2:16 PM

Re: ****CANES vs noles gm3**** 


I don't care if the next 3rd baseman hit's .100 just please let him be able to play defense. We must have 50/60 errors out of that position over the last four years.banghead
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/7/2013 2:48 PM

Re: ****CANES vs noles gm3**** 


Suarez got in trouble in the 2nd and again in the 3rd. FSU up 4-1. I agree about Woodrey.
Errors seem to follow when we get in trouble on the mound. Then the bats go silent.

On to Stetson.

GO CANES!


---------------------------------------------
--- MedleyCane wrote:


KJMacon wrote: When the pitching is down, errors seem to plague the infield. Come on Canes, lets go. No way F$U should be beating us. 5-1

We are giving this game away :(
Pitching has been fine, at least in this game under Suarez and Woodrey.

It's the poor fielding and anemic hitting that has hurt in this game as it has in most games for a few years now.

It's really a pathetic product out there.

---------------------------------------------


"Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and players in other little groups.
But winners assemble as a team."  Emlen Tunnell
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/7/2013 3:01 PM

Re: ****CANES vs noles gm3**** 


He allowed folks on base in the 2nd and 3rd innings.
So what?
It's college baseball.  It is a hitter's game at that level (although UM apparently
hasn't received that memo in years)....you are not going to win games with poor hitting
and fielding.
KJMacon wrote: Suarez got in trouble in the 2nd and again in the 3rd. FSU up 4-1. I agree about Woodrey.
Errors seem to follow when we get in trouble on the mound. Then the bats go silent.

On to Stetson.

GO CANES!


---------------------------------------------
--- MedleyCane wrote:


KJMacon wrote: When the pitching is down, errors seem to plague the infield. Come on Canes, lets go. No way F$U should be beating us. 5-1

We are giving this game away :(
Pitching has been fine, at least in this game under Suarez and Woodrey.

It's the poor fielding and anemic hitting that has hurt in this game as it has in most games for a few years now.

It's really a pathetic product out there.

---------------------------------------------
Tome una respiración profunda!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/7/2013 3:55 PM

Re: ****CANES 1 vs noles 5 final gm3**** 


Yet solid pitching by BRad yesterday led to the bats coming alive. Go figure.


"Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and players in other little groups.
But winners assemble as a team."  Emlen Tunnell
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/7/2013 4:28 PM

Re: ****CANES vs noles gm3**** 



FCF48 wrote: I don't care if the next 3rd baseman hit's .100 just please let him be able to play defense. We must have 50/60 errors out of that position over the last four years.banghead
You do realize that the every day 3B is injured, right? Tyler Palmer wouldn't be playing if everybody was healthy.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/7/2013 6:18 PM

Baseball Drops Series Finale to No. 5 FSU 


Courtesy Hurricanesports.com

Baseball Drops Series Finale to No. 5 FSU

Sun, April 07, 2013


1
MIAMI

21-14 • 6-9 ACC
 123456789RHE
0221000005101
1
00000000163

Coral Gables, Fla. • Alex Rodriguez Park
Attendance: 2,567


5
FLORIDA STATE

27-5 • 10-5 ACC


 
Pitching Stats
 WS. Sitz (6-0)
 LA. Suarez (2-2)
 
Batting Stats
 2B
 Hernandez
 Davis
 RBI
 Alfonzo, Brizuela, Nogowski

April 5, 2013

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The Miami Hurricanes wrapped up their rivalry weekend with fifth-ranked Florida State in disappointing fashion Sunday afternoon, dropping the series finale by a final score of 5-1.

Just one day after Bryan Radziewski tossed seven shutout innings in a 6-0 Miami victory, the Seminoles tagged Hurricanes starter Andrew Suarez for five runs in the game's first four innings. While freshman lefty Thomas Woodrey and the rest of the bullpen pitched well in relief, the early deficit was too much to overcome, as Miami dropped its series to the Atlantic Division-leading Seminoles.

For the third straight game this weekend, it was the Hurricanes (21-14, 6-9 ACC) who struck first.

After allowing a double to junior Alex Hernandez down the third base line, Florida State (27-5, 10-5 ACC) starter Scott Sitz was charged an unearned run on what appeared to be a routine groundout from senior Chantz Mack. First baseman John Nogowski's throw made its way past Sitz, who was covering at first on the play, and Hernandez wheeled his way around from second to make it 1-0.

Suarez was unable to maintain the lead, however, as the Seminoles struck for five runs over the game's next three innings. The Miami, Fla., native yielded eight hits in his brief four-inning stint. He struck out five batters and walked two. A sacrifice fly from Giovanny Alfonzo tied the game at 1-1 in the top of the second, while a Suarez wild pitch gave FSU an early 2-1 lead.

The Seminoles would tack on three more runs on an error charged to Hernandez, a sacrifice fly from John Nogowski and an RBI single from Jose Brizuela.

Lefthanders Woodrey and AJ Salcines combined to pitch five scoreless innings in relief, but the Hurricanes were kept in check by a career high-tying eight innings from Sitz.

The Hurricanes will return to Alex Rodriguez Park at Mark Light Field Wednesday to wrap up their five-game homestand. First pitch for the matchup with Stetson is set for 6 p.m.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/7/2013 8:34 PM

RE: ****CANES 1 vs noles 5 final gm3**** 


excuses are like ..........



0177 you have one for everthing.


Another series in the tank. oh yea, right they were a good team right?

Well we used to be the good team.
GO CANES
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/7/2013 9:08 PM

RE: ****CANES 1 vs noles 5 final gm3**** 



canespaintball wrote:

0177 you have one for everthing.
You're right. The person complaining about an error by the 3B shouldn't know that the actual 3B is injured.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/7/2013 10:18 PM

Re: ****CANES 1 vs noles 5 final gm3**** 


I don't care who's injured right now I said the position has been a problem for the past 4/5 years.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 4/7/2013 10:31 PM

Re: ****CANES 1 vs noles 5 final gm3**** 



FCF48 wrote: I don't care who's injured right now I said the position has been a problem for the past 4/5 years.
It's harder to find a position that hasn't been a problem for the past 4/5 years.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 4/8/2013 12:22 AM

RE: ****CANES 1 vs noles 5 final gm3**** 


Program is on auto-pilot!
Reply | Quote