Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

Cardinals @ Seahawks

Avatar

Posted: 12/6/2012 3:35 PM

Cardinals @ Seahawks 


There is no way I see us winning this contest. I would like to be wrong so I could enjoy a Sunday dinner for once.
John Motorcycle Cardinals
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/6/2012 5:11 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


I'll do it for you.

There is absolutely, positively no flipping way the Cards have any business winning this game Sunday.  Which is absolutely, positively why they will either be really close in it, or actually win.


Whis has the Hawks right where he wants them.  Losers of countless straight, disarray at QB, Darnell in a battle of saliva.   Just getting ready to unleash the dragon on Seattle.

I can see it all working out..

1. Dirty Darnell goes after Wilson, with the patented ankle roll, creating compound fracture (no penalty called but 50k fine)  No worries, bring in the slinger Flynn.

2. Dockett then goes after Flynn, this time with the Adam's Apple Decimation move at the bottom of the pile.  Renders Flynn speechless and in seething pain.  with no #3 available for the game, enter Michael Robinson (the FB)

3. With no QB, the Cards stack the box.  Force the run all day and although eventually the Hawks score, they only get 1 TD and 1 FG, playing right into the DRAGON.  with Skelton Winging the ball downfield to a very frustrated Fitz, who is allowed to walk up the back and over the top of Sherm, Thurmond and dare I say Trufant (also known as "Dead Meat) who already has Fitzgerald's footprints all over his back and catches balls at will.    Skelton goes 6-21, 180 yards, 2 TD's, 5 of those completions go to Fitz for 179 yards and 2 TD's, the single completion for a yard goes to Wells as an attempted screen, but it was designed by Grimm and blocked poorly.

See?  It could happen.... AZ Wins 14-10
"Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is
 not whether we broke a few rules or took a few
 liberties with our female party guests.........we did"
  -- Eric "Otter" Stratton
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/6/2012 5:14 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 



Idahocard wrote: There is no way I see us winning this contest. I would like to be wrong so I could enjoy a Sunday dinner for once.
Wait a minute...  you are no new fan.  What did you do in all those years between 2002 and 2008?  And then after 2009?    biggrin
"Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is
 not whether we broke a few rules or took a few
 liberties with our female party guests.........we did"
  -- Eric "Otter" Stratton
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/6/2012 5:35 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 



loafoftatupu wrote: I'll do it for you.

There is absolutely, positively no flipping way the Cards have any business winning this game Sunday.  Which is absolutely, positively why they will either be really close in it, or actually win.


Whis has the Hawks right where he wants them.  Losers of countless straight, disarray at QB, Darnell in a battle of saliva.   Just getting ready to unleash the dragon on Seattle.

I can see it all working out..

1. Dirty Darnell goes after Wilson, with the patented ankle roll, creating compound fracture (no penalty called but 50k fine)  No worries, bring in the slinger Flynn.

2. Dockett then goes after Flynn, this time with the Adam's Apple Decimation move at the bottom of the pile.  Renders Flynn speechless and in seething pain.  with no #3 available for the game, enter Michael Robinson (the FB)

3. With no QB, the Cards stack the box.  Force the run all day and although eventually the Hawks score, they only get 1 TD and 1 FG, playing right into the DRAGON.  with Skelton Winging the ball downfield to a very frustrated Fitz, who is allowed to walk up the back and over the top of Sherm, Thurmond and dare I say Trufant (also known as "Dead Meat) who already has Fitzgerald's footprints all over his back and catches balls at will.    Skelton goes 6-21, 180 yards, 2 TD's, 5 of those completions go to Fitz for 179 yards and 2 TD's, the single completion for a yard goes to Wells as an attempted screen, but it was designed by Grimm and blocked poorly.

See?  It could happen.... AZ Wins 14-10
You and I must get together for a beer, or 99 of them...biggrin

Hawks win about 35-3.

Your analogies are hilarious.
John Motorcycle Cardinals
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/6/2012 5:37 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 



loafoftatupu wrote:
Wait a minute...  you are no new fan.  What did you do in all those years between 2002 and 2008?  And then after 2009?    biggrin
Worked?
John Motorcycle Cardinals
Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/6/2012 5:52 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


Seahawks need a win and Cards need a loss...Seattle wins 24-13
BE MORE CONCERNED WITH YOUR CHARACTER THAN YOUR REPUTATION. YOUR CHARACTER IS WHO YOU REALLY ARE, AND YOUR REPUTATION IS ONLY WHAT OTHERS THINK YOUR ARE.....
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/6/2012 11:51 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


No way... I'm not buying it this time.

Over the years, I have seen the Cards come out and blindside some good Seahawk teams. Right when they least expect it and right when the Hawks NEED that game. I know I refer to Dockett as dirty, but I would love to have him in Seahawk blue as he would fit nicely here. He also causes many problems for the Hawks. It is like he has a personal vendetta against them. I don't have to go into details as to why Fitzgerald has taken over games against the Hawks. As long as those two are playing, I'm not holding too much confidence to anything like a blowout.

No way... I won't feel good about this one until it is OVER.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is
 not whether we broke a few rules or took a few
 liberties with our female party guests.........we did"
  -- Eric "Otter" Stratton
Reply | Quote
  • Reddog7
  • Big Red Alumni
  • 2630 posts this site

Posted: 12/7/2012 10:34 AM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 



loafoftatupu wrote: I'll do it for you.

There is absolutely, positively no flipping way the Cards have any business winning this game Sunday.  Which is absolutely, positively why they will either be really close in it, or actually win.


Whis has the Hawks right where he wants them.  Losers of countless straight, disarray at QB, Darnell in a battle of saliva.   Just getting ready to unleash the dragon on Seattle.

I can see it all working out..

1. Dirty Darnell goes after Wilson, with the patented ankle roll, creating compound fracture (no penalty called but 50k fine)  No worries, bring in the slinger Flynn.

2. Dockett then goes after Flynn, this time with the Adam's Apple Decimation move at the bottom of the pile.  Renders Flynn speechless and in seething pain.  with no #3 available for the game, enter Michael Robinson (the FB)

3. With no QB, the Cards stack the box.  Force the run all day and although eventually the Hawks score, they only get 1 TD and 1 FG, playing right into the DRAGON.  with Skelton Winging the ball downfield to a very frustrated Fitz, who is allowed to walk up the back and over the top of Sherm, Thurmond and dare I say Trufant (also known as "Dead Meat) who already has Fitzgerald's footprints all over his back and catches balls at will.    Skelton goes 6-21, 180 yards, 2 TD's, 5 of those completions go to Fitz for 179 yards and 2 TD's, the single completion for a yard goes to Wells as an attempted screen, but it was designed by Grimm and blocked poorly.

See?  It could happen.... AZ Wins 14-10
loaf' this is hilarious! You are one funny dude at times. And yes it could be a trap game for the hawks but I doubt it. Meanwhile though I sure hope you're guessing wrong about Wilson being knocked out of the game that way. That would be downright criminal in my opinion.
Hawks  Win 17-7
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/7/2012 2:14 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


I hate to say it but Loaf may be right!

The Cards may actually pull this off, even knowing the odds are slim to NONE.

SURPRISE!!!!! cool 
loafoftatupu wrote: No way... I'm not buying it this time.

Over the years, I have seen the Cards come out and blindside some good Seahawk teams. Right when they least expect it and right when the Hawks NEED that game. I know I refer to Dockett as dirty, but I would love to have him in Seahawk blue as he would fit nicely here. He also causes many problems for the Hawks. It is like he has a personal vendetta against them. I don't have to go into details as to why Fitzgerald has taken over games against the Hawks. As long as those two are playing, I'm not holding too much confidence to anything like a blowout.

No way... I won't feel good about this one until it is OVER.
The risk of failure is great, but the risk of not making the necessary changes to improve ones self will surely spell disaster!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/7/2012 4:30 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


If we can't be in the playoffs, might as well take as many other teams down with us.  Besides, the part of the draft we are in is no bueno for us.  The top OT's will be gone, top pass rushers also, no great QB's (that class was this year and we took an inaccurate QB from SDSU).  We need interior linemen so picking in the teens is where we need to be.

I hope the exits from Qwest Field are the trail of tears Sun.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/8/2012 12:57 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


I look forward to the rematch and my 'Hawks need to win. We'll have success if we slow down Fitzgerald, have better pass protection, and get pressure on your QB. I look forward to the game and getting out 8th win of the season. I'm still disappointed that we lost to ya'll during week 1.

GO SEAHAWKS!


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/8/2012 2:15 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


Whatever happens, it won't happen how anyone expects it. I just predict mayhem at some point, crazy turnovers, some unheard of penalty situation or game influence by mistakes that no one could ever see coming. The Hawks need this game too badly for some ridiculous play not to somehow take it right out from under the grasp of victory.

I think the score will be like 17-10 honestly, in favor of the Hawks, but SOMEHOW the Cards will be in this game in the 4th quarter.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is
 not whether we broke a few rules or took a few
 liberties with our female party guests.........we did"
  -- Eric "Otter" Stratton
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/8/2012 3:53 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


Nope. It's going to be a blowout, in your favor. We are in total disarray. Guess I'll have a cheeseburger or something BEFORE the game.
John Motorcycle Cardinals
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/9/2012 3:12 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


Idaho,

I will have one too, already 17-0 and the Cards look like hamburger...

I consider this the stat of the game.

Arizona rankings according to downs:

number of 1st downs 31st in league
              2nd downs 30th in league
              3rd downs 32nd in league.
The risk of failure is great, but the risk of not making the necessary changes to improve ones self will surely spell disaster!

Last edited 12/9/2012 3:24 PM by Cowboy0113

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/9/2012 3:41 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


How about 31-0. Please let this season be over.
John Motorcycle Cardinals
Reply | Quote
  • Reddog7
  • Big Red Alumni
  • 2630 posts this site

Posted: 12/9/2012 4:05 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


37-0 coming up on halftime, plus Seattle gets the ball beginning the 3rd quarter. And the defense is starting to look demoralized. Last week was an embarrassment. This week is an insult. I'm expecting a major announcement tomorrow.....Tuesday at the latest.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/9/2012 4:34 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


I hope you don't quit your day job to become a professional gambler.
loafoftatupu wrote: I'll do it for you.

There is absolutely, positively no flipping way the Cards have any business winning this game Sunday.  Which is absolutely, positively why they will either be really close in it, or actually win.

...
See?  It could happen.... AZ Wins 14-10
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/9/2012 6:14 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


Well, that was an interesting experience. Sure am glad my seats are undercover. I do not know how to explain what I saw today. Surreal. The Cards were just out of it once the avalanche started. They just couldn't stop the snowball.

Well... Wait.... Lynch just scored again.

Dang... I feel for ya today Cards' fans. I was wrong in a big way.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is
 not whether we broke a few rules or took a few
 liberties with our female party guests.........we did"
  -- Eric "Otter" Stratton
Reply | Quote
  • Reddog7
  • Big Red Alumni
  • 2630 posts this site

Posted: 12/9/2012 8:59 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 


I loss some respect for the Seahawks today the way they played when up 51 points with just under eight minutes left in the game......the taunting and deep passess. And it's not just me complaining as one of the announcers took the sentiment right out of me, and I really appreciated his point (as an ex-player) that you can get guys unnecessarily hurt that way. Sidney Rice, fresh off injury, took a vicious hit on a pass down field crossing over the middle (thought that was a bogus penalty call by the way!). The hawks could have chewed up time on the clock and perhaps even ended the game sooner to the benefit of the players. Like the commentator said....."how many points do you need" being up 51-zip and the game out of reach. Personally I now hope the Seahawks don't win another game this season.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/9/2012 10:02 PM

Re: Cardinals @ Seahawks 



Reddog7 wrote: I loss some respect for the Seahawks today the way they played when up 51 points with just under eight minutes left in the game......the taunting and deep passess. And it's not just me complaining as one of the announcers took the sentiment right out of me, and I really appreciated his point (as an ex-player) that you can get guys unnecessarily hurt that way. Sidney Rice, fresh off injury, took a vicious hit on a pass down field crossing over the middle (thought that was a bogus penalty call by the way!). The hawks could have chewed up time on the clock and perhaps even ended the game sooner to the benefit of the players. Like the commentator said....."how many points do you need" being up 51-zip and the game out of reach. Personally I now hope the Seahawks don't win another game this season.
With you there dog. Pete Carroll is an a.hole. Couldn't stand him before and certainly not now. Prancing around like a little girl with a silly grin. Frigging douche bag.
John Motorcycle Cardinals
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >