Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Jaguars/Bears next week

Posted: 9/28/2012 3:30 PM

Jaguars/Bears next week 


I am a Bears fan who lives in South Dakota, but will be in Jacksonville for the game next weekend.   Just curious as far as what parking, concessions etc. cost.
Its been a few years since I have been to an NFL game and when I did go it was at the Metrodome in Minneapolis.  I don't know if costs are similar around the league or what??

I also heard something which I don't really believe, so if anyone can tell that would be great...I heard that Jacksonville was the first stadium to allow people to bring outside food inside the stadium.   I can't believe that would be true, but thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 9/28/2012 11:53 PM

Re: Jaguars/Bears next week 


I read a report where we will start wearing our Black Uniforms from this game on.

Punters Are People Too

Reply | Quote

Posted: 10/2/2012 6:45 PM

Re: Jaguars/Bears next week 



Jagboy9 wrote: I read a report where we will start wearing our Black Uniforms from this game on.

Thanks for the input.   Answers to all my questions.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 10/2/2012 7:12 PM

RE: Jaguars/Bears next week 


as far as I know you are allowed to bring outside food into the stadium (I could be wrong though)
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/3/2012 8:17 AM

Re: Jaguars/Bears next week 



soapylover wrote:
Jagboy9 wrote: I read a report where we will start wearing our Black Uniforms from this game on.

Thanks for the input.   Answers to all my questions.
I never tried to answer your stupid questions to began with. Congrats your thread just became our game thread for this weekend.

Punters Are People Too

Reply | Quote

Posted: 10/3/2012 9:34 PM

Re: Jaguars/Bears next week 



Jagboy9 wrote:
soapylover wrote:
Jagboy9 wrote: I read a report where we will start wearing our Black Uniforms from this game on.

Thanks for the input.   Answers to all my questions.
I never tried to answer your stupid questions to began with. Congrats your thread just became our game thread for this weekend.

you represent your Jaguars and fellow fans pretty poorly, you stupid little condescending puke.

I'll make sure to stop by this thread and rub your snotty little nose in your loss. A-hole.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/3/2012 10:35 PM

Re: Jaguars/Bears next week 



lstoebig wrote:
Jagboy9 wrote:
soapylover wrote:
Jagboy9 wrote: I read a report where we will start wearing our Black Uniforms from this game on.

Thanks for the input.   Answers to all my questions.
I never tried to answer your stupid questions to began with. Congrats your thread just became our game thread for this weekend.

you represent your Jaguars and fellow fans pretty poorly, you stupid little condescending puke.

I'll make sure to stop by this thread and rub your snotty little nose in your loss. A-hole.
**** off you chicago ****, I dont give to **** about your stupid Bears. Good luck in the playoffs where Sucks on Dicks Cutler will choke and fake another injury.

Punters Are People Too

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/4/2012 1:25 PM

Re: Jaguars/Bears next week 



Jagboy9 wrote:
lstoebig wrote:
Jagboy9 wrote:
soapylover wrote:
Jagboy9 wrote: I read a report where we will start wearing our Black Uniforms from this game on.

Thanks for the input.   Answers to all my questions.
I never tried to answer your stupid questions to began with. Congrats your thread just became our game thread for this weekend.

you represent your Jaguars and fellow fans pretty poorly, you stupid little condescending puke.

I'll make sure to stop by this thread and rub your snotty little nose in your loss. A-hole.
**** off you chicago ****, I dont give to **** about your stupid Bears. Good luck in the playoffs where Sucks on Dicks Cutler will choke and fake another injury.


What an absurd and ill informed post.


"Steady progress in the goal of winning championships."- Phil Emery
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 10/4/2012 2:11 PM

Re: Jaguars/Bears next week 



Anytime23 wrote:
Jagboy9 wrote:
lstoebig wrote:
Jagboy9 wrote:
soapylover wrote:
Jagboy9 wrote: I read a report where we will start wearing our Black Uniforms from this game on.

Thanks for the input.   Answers to all my questions.
I never tried to answer your stupid questions to began with. Congrats your thread just became our game thread for this weekend.

you represent your Jaguars and fellow fans pretty poorly, you stupid little condescending puke.

I'll make sure to stop by this thread and rub your snotty little nose in your loss. A-hole.
**** off you chicago ****, I dont give to **** about your stupid Bears. Good luck in the playoffs where Sucks on Dicks Cutler will choke and fake another injury.


What an awesome post.

Why thank you for the compliment.

Punters Are People Too

Reply | Quote