Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 7  Next >

Well, well, well ... so we meet again

Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 7:08 AM

Well, well, well ... so we meet again 


Unfortunately this is a pretend game and doesn't count. And I don't think I have to remind you of the score when it counted the last time.

But that's the past. I'm looking forward to the future, with our revamped offense. DJax, Pierre, Andre ... who you gonna cover?

I might even mosey up to whatever you call your stadium now. And don't be shy ... come up and introduce yourself. I'll be easy to find. I'll be the ruggedly handsome guy wearing the #44 Riggo jersey, walking around like he owns the place.

Hail to the Redskins!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 8:02 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 


Sears is having a sale!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 8:11 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 



thanksart wrote:

Sears is having a sale!


Sears is still around?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 8:24 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 


LOL I watched some of that farce Monday night.....the midget's team like usual is a joke.....

 Don't argue with an idiot;  people watching may not be able to tell the difference. 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 8:56 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 


Is Kenny referring to the score the year we WON THE SUPERBOWL?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 9:23 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 


Willy's Kitchen in Glen Burnie has an excellent breakfast and uses healthy locally grown ingredients.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 9:25 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 


If this were a real game i'd pray the prima do a stays on the field bc the other guy is better. Typical.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 9:27 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 


It's ok Kenny. You've beaten us in the regular season twice. 2000 and 2012. Remind me again who won the Super Bowl those years?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 9:27 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 



dropsalotaylor wrote: Is Kenny referring to the score the year we WON THE SUPERBOWL?
That's the one. Mon they said DC has been last 5 of the last 6 years. Woo hoo....
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 9:45 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 


Preseason games are meaningless - except when the skins win them....  rolleyes
...and don't call me Shirley
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 10:11 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 


Cousins is your only hope, rg3 was created on Madison avenue, all hype.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 10:14 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 



PurpleBird wrote: Willy's Kitchen in Glen Burnie has an excellent breakfast and uses healthy locally grown ingredients.
I drive by that once a week taking my daughter to dance class. Always wanted to stop in. Looks like a hole in the wall but some of those places have the best food.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 10:18 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 


RG3 is not built for the NFL, but rather like Mick Jaggar. The over/under he isn't upright, I'd say by week 9
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 11:43 AM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 



dropsalotaylor wrote: Is Kenny referring to the score the year we WON THE SUPERBOWL?

Well, he couldn't have been referring to the score the year the Washingtons won the Superbowl.  I don't think we were even around yet.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 1:47 PM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 




Harris crabhouse on Kent island  has some good crabs for their all you can eat special.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 2:09 PM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 



sczepp wrote:
PurpleBird wrote: Willy's Kitchen in Glen Burnie has an excellent breakfast and uses healthy locally grown ingredients.
"...Looks like a hole in the wall but some of those places have the best food."
And this is one of those places. The food is excellent and the wait staff is very pleasant.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 2:27 PM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 



PurpleBird wrote:
sczepp wrote:
PurpleBird wrote: Willy's Kitchen in Glen Burnie has an excellent breakfast and uses healthy locally grown ingredients.
"...Looks like a hole in the wall but some of those places have the best food."
And this is one of those places. The food is excellent and the wait staff is very pleasant.
Spready Oak Restaurant in Rising Sun on Rt 1. Great  food. . Chicken and dumplings are outstanding.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 7:00 PM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 


Crabcruncher wrote: Cousins is your only hope, rg3 was created on Madison avenue, all hype.
I'd take RG III and Cousins over your overrated QB any day. How much did you pay him? rolling.gif

Hail to the Redskins!

Last edited 8/20/2014 7:01 PM by Kenskin

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/20/2014 7:15 PM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 



Kenskin wrote:
Crabcruncher wrote: Cousins is your only hope, rg3 was created on Madison avenue, all hype.
I'd take RG III and Cousins over your overrated QB any day. How much did you pay him? rolling.gif
Did you mean our Super Bowl MVP QB? How many do RG III and Cousins have?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/20/2014 9:52 PM

Re: Well, well, well ... so we meet again 



DanManMdFan wrote:
thanksart wrote:

Sears is having a sale!


Sears is still around?
last time sears was around the skins were decent

PROUD PSL OWNER SECTION 111.
YOUR LOCAL EMBROIDERY COMPANY.
 VOTED BY THE RAVENS FRONT OFFICE A TOP 10 FAN 2005

Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 7  Next >