Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

MNF

Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:05 PM

MNF 


Anyone watching this farce? I don't know what the NFL is doing with all these flags but this is unwatchable. I had to turn it off.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:18 PM

Re: MNF 


LMAO some of the worst football I've ever seen....watched better peewee games.
bsflag.gifref.gif

 Don't argue with an idiot;  people watching may not be able to tell the difference. 

Last edited 8/18/2014 9:20 PM by wayupnorth

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:21 PM

Re: MNF 


It is a trend though. They are throwing flags at a ridiculous rate. Not just this game. And on almost every big pass play.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:33 PM

Re: MNF 


ESPN. Playing the whore, again. This game it's torn between two grossly overrated and overhyped QB's. I am betting neither finished the year on his feet.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:43 PM

Re: MNF 


Yea. Johnny not so football with the 1's. But their D looks pretty good.

As for the slurs,  they akways look better when Cousins comes in.lol
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:45 PM

Re: MNF 


Manzel looked awful...couldn't complete a pass to save his life, yet he has a live news conference after the game....what is he going to say??? I suck???

 Don't argue with an idiot;  people watching may not be able to tell the difference. 

Last edited 8/18/2014 9:46 PM by wayupnorth

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:46 PM

Re: MNF 



BertJonesMyHero wrote: It is a trend though. They are throwing flags at a ridiculous rate. Not just this game. And on almost every big pass play.
There will hardly ever be a flagless long yardage receiving play from here on out.  Sad.  Let the men play.  It's what always made the NFL the NFL.  Now it's NFLyte.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:48 PM

Re: MNF 


It is like Sat when we pkayed the only story was Romo. I turned it off. The flags were killing me. They are going to ruin good defense I'm afraid.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:50 PM

Re: MNF 



drjohnnyfeva wrote:
BertJonesMyHero wrote: It is a trend though. They are throwing flags at a ridiculous rate. Not just this game. And on almost every big pass play.
There will hardly ever be a flagless long yardage receiving play from here on out.  Sad.  Let the men play.  It's what always made the NFL the NFL.  Now it's NFLyte.
I counted 3 5 yard defensive holding calls on 3rd and long. That comes with a first down.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:51 PM

Re: MNF 


The Brian Hoyer/Johnny Manziel battle kind of reminds me of the epic qb battle we had during the Billick years of Anthony Wright/Kyle Boller.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:56 PM

Re: MNF 


Cousins is look so much better that Griffin it is pathetic....that was a half decent drive.

 Don't argue with an idiot;  people watching may not be able to tell the difference. 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/18/2014 10:11 PM

Re: MNF 


No amount of flags can save that Brown offense.

Also, lol @ Browns fans melting down already: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s...&t=13061370

Posted: Today 9:40 PM

Re: Wow our qbs blow 


Bring back Weeden!!!!

avatar

Posted: Today 9:31 PM

Re: Wow our qbs blow 


Maybe it's reverse Weeden. Look bad in preseason play well in regular season.
"I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand"
avatar

Posted: Today 9:53 PM

Re: Wow our qbs blow 



lumberman2 wrote: 


---------------------------------------------
--- hopelesslayabout wrote:

neither qb is playing well, but this horrific receiving corps is making them look much worse

---------------------------------------------



dude the ball hasn't been on target all night long from either qb...not even close

to a point, but this is the pros, they need to make most of those catches.

this is the worst i've seen the browns offense since 1999.  even pat shurmur's offense looked better than this.  

starting to wonder if we should've kept last year's coaching staff, especially norv turner. ohlord

"Why do we fall down?  So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/18/2014 10:21 PM

Re: MNF 


Manziel just gave the redskins bench the middle finder. That'll cost him.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 10:45 PM

Re: MNF 



boller4president wrote: Manziel just gave the redskins bench the middle finder. That'll cost him.
Did he really? Well espn has its programming for the next week.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 10:56 PM

Re: MNF 



boller4president wrote: No amount of flags can save that Brown offense.

Also, lol @ Browns fans melting down already: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s...&t=13061370

Posted: Today 9:40 PM

Re: Wow our qbs blow 


Bring back Weeden!!!!

avatar

Posted: Today 9:31 PM

Re: Wow our qbs blow 


Maybe it's reverse Weeden. Look bad in preseason play well in regular season.
"I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand"
avatar

Posted: Today 9:53 PM

Re: Wow our qbs blow 



lumberman2 wrote: 


---------------------------------------------
--- hopelesslayabout wrote:

neither qb is playing well, but this horrific receiving corps is making them look much worse

---------------------------------------------



dude the ball hasn't been on target all night long from either qb...not even close

to a point, but this is the pros, they need to make most of those catches.

this is the worst i've seen the browns offense since 1999.  even pat shurmur's offense looked better than this.  

starting to wonder if we should've kept last year's coaching staff, especially norv turner. ohlord

"Why do we fall down?  So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

You have a great qb Cleveland. Only his name us Austin and he pkays on the Gladiators.lol
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 11:44 PM

Re: MNF 


Connor Shaw was clearly the best QB on the field tonight.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/18/2014 11:47 PM

Re: MNF 


It started with instant replay, a bad idea from day one. It was invented by lawyers, not sportsmen. It has changed the game, slowing it up and taking away from the game, especially for the paying fans in the seats. Not to mention how irritating it is to sit out the ref's time outs in the cold of December.

The refs will always miss calls. That should be expected. But the bad calls tend to even out over the course of the game. Even with the benefit of replay, many calls are still debated. But it does give the NFL the opportunity to run a lot more commercials than they used to. If the front office of the NFL had really been interested in improving the product, they would have made being a ref a full time job, not amateur night.


---------------------------------------------
--- BertJonesMyHero wrote:

Anyone watching this farce? I don't know what the NFL is doing with all these flags but this is unwatchable. I had to turn it off.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 11:47 PM

Re: MNF 



21XXXV wrote: Connor Shaw was clearly the best QB on the field tonight.
My thought exactly. He'd make a nice back up.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/19/2014 12:16 AM

Re: MNF 


Well, that didn't take long. They usually make it to at least October before the annual board melt. 

They'll be ready for Cavs basketball by the time we play them
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SBsteelerfan wrote:
 uggh no, im not dense.  according to this dui was for marijuana not alcohol.  so no, he wouldnt have been arrested if weed were legal.


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/19/2014 7:26 AM

Re: MNF 



BertJonesMyHero wrote:
21XXXV wrote: Connor Shaw was clearly the best QB on the field tonight.
My thought exactly. He'd make a nice back up.
All Connor did was win games in the toughest conference in College Football. He is the anti-Manziel. I like Wenning's arm, and his upside, but would take Shaw in a heartbeat if he became available.
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >