Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

2014 Mid Terms

Posted: 6/19/2014 11:26 AM

2014 Mid Terms 


Galen's boy Nate Silver still gives the Republicans a "slight lean" to take the Senate. Given that they will also control the House, it will be interesting to see if they broach the subject of impeachment of the Charlatan-in-Chief.

It obviously won't happen unless the Republican's control both Chambers, but if they do.................

This a****** makes Nixon look like a nursery school student when it comes to lawlessness and disregard for constitutional checks and balances. It takes "when the president does it, it isn't illegal" to a whole new level.
Uncharted territory.

Could be an interesting 2015.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/19/2014 3:00 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 


The republicans will win both houses. There will be no impeachment. Are you insane?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/19/2014 6:44 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 


Too funny!

What a joke.

So you are saying the GOP will impeach BOTH the last 2 Dem presidents for no reason?. That will go over swimmingly with the public.. who.. you know.. ELECTED him. Twice. Convincingly.

Bring it on.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/19/2014 6:53 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 


Galy, you are funny. Neither of your IDs have posted anything for days, then all of the sudden, you are posting with both within hours.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/19/2014 10:35 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 


WOW! We have the classics all in one post... from:
 
"Too funny!" - haven't seen this one in almost everyone of your posts Birdy...

or:

"What a joke." - the catch phrase of all catch phrases, Bird this one defines you, and it gets everyone shaking in their boots... oops used one myself...

But Birdy:

"Bring it on" - Why steal one from Bush, is he back in vogue... is it because his pole numbers are a HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN THAT CLUSTER F@K OF A MISERABLE INCOMPETENT TYRANT you call your President...

Anyway, what next, after you and your buddy destroy the country are you going to steal:


 from Bush!


The US in chaos... Mission Accomplished... Good job Obama and the Left...








Yanni
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! 
the balvenie single malt whisky fifty
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/19/2014 10:48 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 


Sippy cup still believes mission accomplished. rolleyes  I guess you still believe in WMDs also? 

What is an accomplishment of Bush?  I really can't think of one. 

Largest terrorist attack EVER - Obama got his man for him
Worst recession EVER - Obama recovered it for him
2 horribly managed wars - Obama ended them for him


Sippy cup still believes the Mission Accomplished propaganda
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/19/2014 11:03 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 


This post sums it up for ignorant people like galy

Whaaa, its all Bush's fault


in reality, Bush liberated Iraq, Obama (probably with a worse foreign policy ever, even Carter) was able to destroy the success

Obama did nothing to recover the economy, that is why we are in worse shape now

Iraq was the best managed war. better than WW1, WW2 Korea and Vietnam.

Its sad that your hatred for this country is able to blind your vision so bad.

Galy, what happened? Why do you have America so much? Why do you think we are such bad people?

Last edited 6/19/2014 11:04 PM by yourdreamwillend

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/19/2014 11:23 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 


Agreed Dream!  

"...it will be interesting to see if they broach the subject of impeachment of the Charlatan-in-Chief..." 


Well, zues, Sen. Ted Cruz has released a legal memo that makes the argument that Obama's persistent pattern of lawlessness, willingness to disregard the written law and instead enforce his own policies via executive fiat is unconstitutional and an abuse of federal authority, Cruz's memorandum, "The Legal Limit: The Obama administration's Attempts to Expand Federal Power," includes legal citations and argues several points including  that the Obama's implementation of its signature healthcare legislation demonstrates an "abusive view of federal power."


Sen. Cruz's list of 76 “lawless” Obama actions and abuses of power could be considered the model for the Articles of Impeachment coming soon for that CLUSTERF@CK OF A MISERABLE INCOMPETENT TYRANT...


GREAT READ!!!:

Link: http://www.cruz.senate.gov/fil...0Report%204.pdf



THE LEGAL LIMIT: THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S
ATTEMPTS TO EXPAND FEDERAL POWER

Report No. 4:

The Obama Administration’s Abuse of Power

By U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX)

Ranking Member
Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on The Constitution,
Civil Rights and Human Rights


"...Of all the troubling aspects of the Obama presidency, none is more dangerous than the
President's persistent pattern of lawlessness, his willingness to disregard the written law and
instead enforce his own policies via executive fiat..."

"...The President's taste for unilateral action to circumvent Congress should concern every citizen,
regardless of party or ideology..."

"...Rule of law doesn’t simply mean that society has laws; dictatorships are often characterized by
an abundance of laws. Rather, rule of law means that we are a nation ruled by laws, not men. No
one—and especially not the president—is above the law. For that reason, the U.S. Constitution
imposes on every president the express duty to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.”..."


Table of Contents

Governing by Executive Fiat 3
National Security 4
Obamacare 5
Economy 6
Executive Nominees and Personnel 7
Free Speech and Privacy 8
Other Lawless Acts 9
Other Abuses of Power 10










Yanni
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! 
the balvenie single malt whisky fifty

Last edited 6/19/2014 11:49 PM by SipNDaWisky

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/20/2014 12:25 AM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 



Hottbirdz wrote: Too funny!

What a joke.

So you are saying the GOP will impeach BOTH the last 2 Dem presidents for no reason?. That will go over swimmingly with the public.. who.. you know.. ELECTED him. Twice. Convincingly.

Bring it on.
Clinton committed perjury, what is known as a felony or high crime.  That is a reason.  If the man had a shred of decency he would have resigned once it was made known he was "not" having sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/20/2014 10:26 AM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 


One of the articles of impeachment that was going to be brought against Nixon (Article 2) was going to be for abusing the IRS to go after his enemies. Abuse of authority, most notably that of the IRS, is normal course for the crew in power now.

It's a given that Repubs hold the House - and probably pick up a few seats.

The Senate? Picking up 6 seats is tough - even with conditions as awful as the Dems have produced. It looks like though there will be Tea Party pick ups, which is always a plus - Sasse (NE) and McDaniel (MS) for the Senate, Brat (VA) in the House and perhaps more. These are the folks who will lead us forward, rather than the disasterous return to the 1930's that the so-called "progressives" have given us. There still won't be enough of them in Washington, but their numbers and influence continue to grow. The demise of the Tea Party as proclaimed by politicians on both sides of the aisle and the MSM is almost as humorous as HB's pronouncement of the demise of Miami. The Dems have been simply so bad, so corrupt, so rotten to the core, for so long now in the Senate that the environment is ripe for a GOP landslide - but as recent history has demonstrated the GOP is its own worst enemy.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/20/2014 1:27 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 



12thRaven wrote: One of the articles of impeachment that was going to be brought against Nixon (Article 2) was going to be for abusing the IRS to go after his enemies. Abuse of authority, most notably that of the IRS, is normal course for the crew in power now.

It's a given that Repubs hold the House - and probably pick up a few seats.

The Senate? Picking up 6 seats is tough - even with conditions as awful as the Dems have produced. It looks like though there will be Tea Party pick ups, which is always a plus - Sasse (NE) and McDaniel (MS) for the Senate, Brat (VA) in the House and perhaps more. These are the folks who will lead us forward, rather than the disasterous return to the 1930's that the so-called "progressives" have given us. There still won't be enough of them in Washington, but their numbers and influence continue to grow. The demise of the Tea Party as proclaimed by politicians on both sides of the aisle and the MSM is almost as humorous as HB's pronouncement of the demise of Miami. The Dems have been simply so bad, so corrupt, so rotten to the core, for so long now in the Senate that the environment is ripe for a GOP landslide -

but as recent history has demonstrated the GOP is its own worst enemy.
True, but they also have to overcome the media, the dole, the perception of Republicans as only wanting to benefit the "rich guys."
Santa Claus sells, responsibility does not.

They have a lot to overcome, I think the perception of them as self destructive has some basis in truth but is also overstated to a large degree.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/20/2014 4:58 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 



zeusman52 wrote:
True, but they also have to overcome the media, the dole, the perception of Republicans as only wanting to benefit the "rich guys."
Santa Claus sells, responsibility does not.

They have a lot to overcome, I think the perception of them as self destructive has some basis in truth but is also overstated to a large degree.

I disagree with it being overstated.  Just look at what the GOP Establishment does when the PEOPLE select someone other than who the Establishment wants as the party's nominee - specifically Tea Party candidates.  The Establishment abandons them and all but campaigns against them; but when Establishment nominees do prevail (which is usually the case), then we get lectured about how we need to set differences aside and rally around the nominee.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/21/2014 8:56 AM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 



Hottbirdz wrote: Too funny!

What a joke.

So you are saying the GOP will impeach BOTH the last 2 Dem presidents for no reason?.

That will go over swimmingly with the public..

who.. you know.. ELECTED him. Twice. Convincingly.

Bring it on.
The public elected Nixon twice too....... convincingly.

NO REASON????        rolling.gif

You are either a hard core leftist that can't admit ANY mistake by a liberal president, incredibly naïve, or just plain dumb.

If I had to guess, I'd say a combination of all 3.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/21/2014 10:32 AM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 


Hottbirdz is really off his game. I'm a bit surprised. It could be that he's been rah-rahing with his crew over at Bluffington and The Kook for a while, and simply forgot that educated adults post here.

Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon are undoubtedly asking from their graves (and perhaps even Clinton from his multi-million dollar mansions), "And I got impeached for what I did? WTF, yo?"

I especially feel badly posthumously for Andrew Johnson. As much as I disagree with his approach to handling Reconstruction, that he came one vote from being convicted in the Senate and removed from office is laughable given the shenanigans of FDR, Clinton, Nixon, and especially the current criminal in chief.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 3:14 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 



12thRaven wrote: Hottbirdz is really off his game. I'm a bit surprised. It could be that he's been rah-rahing with his crew over at Bluffington and The Kook for a while, and simply forgot that educated adults post here.

Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon are undoubtedly asking from their graves (and perhaps even Clinton from his multi-million dollar mansions), "And I got impeached for what I did? WTF, yo?"

I especially feel badly posthumously for Andrew Johnson. As much as I disagree with his approach to handling Reconstruction, that he came one vote from being convicted in the Senate and removed from office is laughable given the shenanigans of FDR, Clinton, Nixon, and especially the current criminal in chief.

For 0-bama, it's all about "getting even" with the supposed white imperialists and capitalists. He's an angry pathological little man. In fact the first thing he did on his first day in office was to send the bust of Winston Churchill back to the British, as an insulting gesture!!! Why! His father's hate for British colonialist rule...  

There is a constant flow of disinformation and issue avoidance from CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC news, the MSMedia... They are wedded to Barack Hussein Obama, and try their best every propaganda/news show to put him in the very best light available, and if no positive views exists, they simply ignore the issue. That which truly astounds me is that the endless flow of lies from Obama, does not offend his media nob-gobbling fans-boys, probably because Leftist are soulless LIARS who prove every time they open their mouths that they have no shame! Our form of government is near totally dependent on an honest media to bring all the issues to WE THE PEOPLE, who are Constitutionally bound to govern the government. It is impossible to do so with an obviously, totally patent, political bias from the soulless lying leftist media HACKS (read 0bama's Communist propaganda arm of his tyrannical government). The largest personnel segment of each of these offending news agencies, of necessity, are hourly filtering the pro-Obama from the con-Obama stories so their finished product is all the news that is FIT TO BE TOLD by Saul - i love Lucifer - Alinski and Bill -the domestic terrorist bomber - Ayers. I often wonder at just what point does the weight of media political lies become TREASON!!! SIKE! It's been a long time since the MSMedia has been on the side of their own country!!!


And to be blunt as usual, there is no bigger traitor than the self-hating White liberal or black racist democrat MSMedia HACK! They have caused more damage to this once great nation than any foreign terrorist or military could ever do! 


This famous PBS special, article about it below, where Mike Wallace convinces Peter Jennings that he has an even higher duty than to be an American first:

"Don't you have a higher duty as an American citizen to do all you can to save the lives of soldiers rather than this journalistic ethic of reporting fact?" Ogletree asked. Without hesitating Wallace responded: "No, you don't have higher duty... you're a reporter." This convinces Jennings, who concedes, "I think he's right too, I chickened out."

But, it's just not about being a reporter for them, it's about separating yourself from reality, the reality that your actions hurt people and the approved story that the elitists MSMedia Leftist have decided it's going to be... F@k your fellow citizens... they know best!


Peter Jennings and Mike Wallace Agree

Reporters First, Americans Second

April 1989 archive

"...In a future war involving U.S. soldiers what would a TV reporter do if he learned the enemy troops with which he was traveling were about to launch a surprise attack on an American unit? That's just the question Harvard University professor Charles Ogletree Jr, as moderator of PBS' Ethics in America series, posed to ABC anchor Peter Jennings and 60 Minutes correspondent Mike Wallace. Both agreed getting ambush footage for the evening news would come before warning the U.S. troops.

For the March 7 installment on battlefield ethics Ogletree set up a theoretical war between the North Kosanese and the U.S.-supported South Kosanese. At first Jennings responded: "If I was with a North Kosanese unit that came upon Americans, I think I personally would do what I could to warn the Americans."

Wallace countered that other reporters, including himself, "would regard it simply as another story that they are there to cover." Jennings' position bewildered Wallace: "I'm a little bit of a loss to understand why, because you are an American, you would not have covered that story."

"Don't you have a higher duty as an American citizen to do all you can to save the lives of soldiers rather than this journalistic ethic of reporting fact?" Ogletree asked. Without hesitating Wallace responded: "No, you don't have higher duty... you're a reporter." This convinces Jennings, who concedes, "I think he's right too, I chickened out."

Ogletree turns to Brent Scrowcroft, now the National Security Adviser, who argues "you're Americans first, and you're journalists second." Wallace is mystified by the concept, wondering "what in the world is wrong with photographing this attack by North Kosanese on American soldiers?" Retired General William Westmoreland then points out that "it would be repugnant to the American listening public to see on film an ambush of an American platoon by our national enemy."

A few minutes later Ogletree notes the "venomous reaction" from George Connell, a Marine Corps Colonel. "I feel utter contempt. Two days later they're both walking off my hilltop, they're two hundred yards away and they get ambushed. And they're lying there wounded. And they're going to expect I'm going to send Marines up there to get them. They're just journalists, they're not Americans."

Wallace and Jennings agree, "it's a fair reaction." The discussion concludes as Connell says: "But I'll do it. And that's what makes me so contemptuous of them. And Marines will die, going to get a couple of journalists."..."












Yanni
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! 
the balvenie single malt whisky fifty
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 1:02 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 


Building steam...


S. Dakota. Republican Party calls for Obama impeachment

"...The South Dakota Republican Party state convention passed a resolution calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama Saturday.

The resolution says Obama has "violated his oath of office in numerous ways." It specifically cites the release of five Taliban combatants in a trade for captive U.S. soldier Bowe Bergdahl, Obama's statement that people could keep insurance companies, and recent EPA regulations on power plants...."


"...Larry Klipp of Butte County, a retired Marine, said matters go beyond mere political disagreements with Obama.

"If anyone in this room cannot see the horrendous, traitorous scandals run by the Obama administration, I will pray for you," Klipp said..."


Link: http://www.argusleader.com/sto...hment/11212075/



Of course this attempt to rein in Obama is long over do, confining or slowing down some of our Dear Leader’s power grab for the sake of our freedoms and rights should be a goal for the opposition party until the nightmare of O’traitor’s term has ended.










Yanni
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! 
the balvenie single malt whisky fifty

Last edited 6/22/2014 1:02 PM by SipNDaWisky

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/23/2014 8:27 AM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 


This should make 2016 a little more interesting.............. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...Hildabeest.html
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/23/2014 12:05 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 



Baltimore Greg wrote:
Hottbirdz wrote: Too funny!

What a joke.

So you are saying the GOP will impeach BOTH the last 2 Dem presidents for no reason?. That will go over swimmingly with the public.. who.. you know.. ELECTED him. Twice. Convincingly.

Bring it on.
Clinton committed perjury, what is known as a felony or high crime.  That is a reason.  If the man had a shred of decency he would have resigned once it was made known he was "not" having sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky.
And I know that the Democrats laugh this off, but even what he did was pretty bad.  I thought that Democrats usually didn't take too kindly to old white guys sexually harassing young innocent women?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/23/2014 2:16 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 



Trackmaster wrote:
Baltimore Greg wrote:
Hottbirdz wrote: Too funny!

What a joke.

So you are saying the GOP will impeach BOTH the last 2 Dem presidents for no reason?. That will go over swimmingly with the public.. who.. you know.. ELECTED him. Twice. Convincingly.

Bring it on.
Clinton committed perjury, what is known as a felony or high crime.  That is a reason.  If the man had a shred of decency he would have resigned once it was made known he was "not" having sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky.
And I know that the Democrats laugh this off, but even what he did was pretty bad. 

I thought that Democrats usually didn't take too kindly to old white guys sexually harassing young innocent women?
If you're a Democrat politician, then it's ok.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/23/2014 4:12 PM

Re: 2014 Mid Terms 



Baltimore Greg wrote:
Hottbirdz wrote: Too funny!

What a joke.

So you are saying the GOP will impeach BOTH the last 2 Dem presidents for no reason?. That will go over swimmingly with the public.. who.. you know.. ELECTED him. Twice. Convincingly.

Bring it on.
Clinton committed perjury, what is known as a felony or high crime.  That is a reason.  If the man had a shred of decency he would have resigned once it was made known he was "not" having sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky.
Well, Greg, we are lucky enough on this board that the former President frequents it and occasionally comments.  Maybe he will offer us some insight as to why he stayed on.  Was it the sense of duty to the people of this great land?  Was it out of love for his wife?  Was it to see through unfinished business?  Or was it maybe that a new crop of interns was coming aboard?
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >