Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >

Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated??

Posted: 6/10/2014 8:51 PM

Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 


Seems to be.....

a
nd to think that that non-establishment challenger spent a whole lot less than Cantor!  maybe people are getting fed up with the establishment?  One can only hope!
Reply | Quote
  • Mohara
  • Raven Veteran
  • 4252 posts this site

Posted: 6/10/2014 9:01 PM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 


Can he win the general election though?

One thing Cantor could bring to the table was the Jewish vote.  I haven't studied this race but this guy might just go down in flames, handing a seat in congress to Democrats.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/10/2014 9:07 PM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 


I used to live in Cantor's district. People in Chesterfield County have a pretty low tolerance for b.s. What sealed Cantor's fate in the closing days was trying to portray himself as anti-amnesty. When he flat out lied to his constituents, his constituents rightly called him home.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/10/2014 9:11 PM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 





---------------------------------------------
--- Mohara wrote:

Can he win the general election though?

One thing Cantor could bring to the table was the Jewish vote.  I haven't studied this race but this guy might just go down in flames, handing a seat in congress to Democrats.

---------------------------------------------

Cantor's is a relatively conservative district that perceived Cantor breaking left - and they called him home. A Dem pick up in this district would be a bigger upset than Cantor losing the primary.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/10/2014 9:44 PM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 



With Cantor spending millions and his challenger, Brat, something like a hundred fifty thousand, the voters saw something in one that they liked and had enough of the BS from the other apparently! I’m still trying to get my head around this, I know immigration is becoming more and more toxic, but damn, Cantor is the incumbent with the cash and the connections!


The Tea Party has hopefully cemented their capacity to have an effect on both parties not just the GOP. We may not need a third party IMO, just a strong 2ND PARTY! The Tea Party may steer the GOP in that direction and hopefully driving the Dems back to the middle... Clinton was driven to the middle after the 1994 rout of the Dems!







Yanni
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! 
the balvenie single malt whisky fifty

Last edited 6/10/2014 9:45 PM by SipNDaWisky

Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/10/2014 9:47 PM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 



12thRaven wrote:


---------------------------------------------
--- Mohara wrote:

Can he win the general election though?

One thing Cantor could bring to the table was the Jewish vote.  I haven't studied this race but this guy might just go down in flames, handing a seat in congress to Democrats.

---------------------------------------------

Cantor's is a relatively conservative district that perceived Cantor breaking left - and they called him home. A Dem pick up in this district would be a bigger upset than Cantor losing the primary.
and if I read correctly, Brat is running unopposed in the general...
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/10/2014 10:34 PM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 


Stupid question but any chance Cantor might run as an independent to try and run again?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/11/2014 6:31 AM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 



stephenjames1979 wrote: Stupid question but any chance Cantor might run as an independent to try and run again?

Although an Establishment Republican, Cantor has not come across as one with the arrogance and hatred of the Tea Party movement like John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Thad Cochran, et al.  I think that he accepts it and moves on in 2014 - but I expect he'll be back in the near future running for something.  He is highly politically ambitious (hence his rapid rise in the Repub ranks in the House).
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/11/2014 8:19 AM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 



SipNDaWisky wrote:
With Cantor spending millions and his challenger, Brat, something like a hundred fifty thousand, the voters saw something in one that they liked and had enough of the BS from the other apparently! I’m still trying to get my head around this, I know immigration is becoming more and more toxic, but damn, Cantor is the incumbent with the cash and the connections!


The Tea Party has hopefully cemented their capacity to have an effect on both parties not just the GOP. We may not need a third party IMO, just a strong 2ND PARTY! The Tea Party may steer the GOP in that direction and hopefully driving the Dems back to the middle... Clinton was driven to the middle after the 1994 rout of the Dems!







Yanni
It wasnt just immigration. He used to have tea party values, but got power hungry. His original supporters saw him as a flip flopper. Trying to please everyone, instead of standing with core values (like lower taxes, less spending and following the law)
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/11/2014 8:41 AM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 


Since my last post was deleted for no reason, I will try once more. 


This should be the campaign slogan of every democrat in 2014 and 2016:

"Mark Levin, a Brat supporter, said Tuesday night on Fox News that Cantor's defeat means Republicans should 'stop chasing ethnic groups, stop chasing genitalia' and instead listen to conservatives."

In other words, "old crusty white men"

Dems are loving BratHis old archaic was of referring to immigrants as "illegals" will do the republicans no favors.  I can't wait until he refers to women as "broads".  That should be within the month. 

This reminds of, "I am not a witch"
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/11/2014 9:44 AM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 



GalenSevinne wrote: Since my last post was deleted for no reason, I will try once more. 


This should be the campaign slogan of every democrat in 2014 and 2016:

"Mark Levin, a Brat supporter, said Tuesday night on Fox News that Cantor's defeat means Republicans should 'stop chasing ethnic groups, stop chasing genitalia' and instead listen to conservatives."

So, stop pandering to special interests and start applying the law, or re-writing the law to fit the requirements mandated by the Constitution?  Yeah, I can see where that would be a problem.

In other words, "old crusty white men"

Your words, not his.

Dems are loving BratHis old archaic was of referring to immigrants as "illegals" will do the republicans no favors.  I can't wait until he refers to women as "broads".  That should be within the month. 

Do they have a visa?  How about a permanent resident alien card?  No?  No documentation of any kind that they entered the US borders legally?  THEN THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!

We can have a discussion about what should be done about this going forward in the form of immigration reform.  But until such reform occurs, the people in question are violating federal law simply by being here.  When the President swears to uphold the Constitution, that doesn't mean (s)he gets to pick and choose which laws (s)he will enforce - the requirement is that POTUS enforce ALL federal laws equally.  Otherwise, we might as well scrap the Constitution in its entirety and start electing monarchs.


This reminds of, "I am not a witch"

EVERY politician should stop chasing ethnic groups, and they should stop chasing genitalia.  You can't have a law which favors one group over another (that is the very concept of equal protection under the law - thus also negating any of the "protected class" nonsense that exists).

And before you get your panties in a bunch, I interviewed a candidate last week for a new job opening that my company will have in the next few weeks.  If it were a simple matter of "You're fired," I'd have said candidate in here now training to do that job.  And instead of replacing the woman who is about to leave for another state, this candidate would be replacing a white male.  Oh, and the candidate is a black woman (not that I care one way or the other, but you seem to think this matters).  She happens to be highly qualified to do the job that needs doing (executive IT support in a federal agency - so not mindless work either).

Maybe if politicians stopped chasing demographics, we'd get politicians who start working on issues which benefit all of us - like the net neutrality blunder that the FCC has gotten itself into, and which SCOTUS has already told them there is a solution (reclassify internet providers, which would give the FCC the authority to regulate them - mandate how they treat traffic - the way they were trying) which they refuse to implement because the chairman of the FCC was the biggest lobbyist for the ISPs before he was confirmed as chair of the FCC!  If the ISPs get their way, the internet will be broken badly, possibly irreparably.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/11/2014 10:57 AM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 



cvilleRaven wrote:
GalenSevinne wrote: Since my last post was deleted for no reason, I will try once more. 


This should be the campaign slogan of every democrat in 2014 and 2016:

"Mark Levin, a Brat supporter, said Tuesday night on Fox News that Cantor's defeat means Republicans should 'stop chasing ethnic groups, stop chasing genitalia' and instead listen to conservatives."

So, stop pandering to special interests and start applying the law, or re-writing the law to fit the requirements mandated by the Constitution?  Yeah, I can see where that would be a problem.

In other words, "old crusty white men"

Your words, not his.

Dems are loving BratHis old archaic was of referring to immigrants as "illegals" will do the republicans no favors.  I can't wait until he refers to women as "broads".  That should be within the month. 

Do they have a visa?  How about a permanent resident alien card?  No?  No documentation of any kind that they entered the US borders legally?  THEN THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!

We can have a discussion about what should be done about this going forward in the form of immigration reform.  But until such reform occurs, the people in question are violating federal law simply by being here.  When the President swears to uphold the Constitution, that doesn't mean (s)he gets to pick and choose which laws (s)he will enforce - the requirement is that POTUS enforce ALL federal laws equally.  Otherwise, we might as well scrap the Constitution in its entirety and start electing monarchs.


This reminds of, "I am not a witch"

EVERY politician should stop chasing ethnic groups, and they should stop chasing genitalia.  You can't have a law which favors one group over another (that is the very concept of equal protection under the law - thus also negating any of the "protected class" nonsense that exists).

And before you get your panties in a bunch, I interviewed a candidate last week for a new job opening that my company will have in the next few weeks.  If it were a simple matter of "You're fired," I'd have said candidate in here now training to do that job.  And instead of replacing the woman who is about to leave for another state, this candidate would be replacing a white male.  Oh, and the candidate is a black woman (not that I care one way or the other, but you seem to think this matters).  She happens to be highly qualified to do the job that needs doing (executive IT support in a federal agency - so not mindless work either).

Maybe if politicians stopped chasing demographics, we'd get politicians who start working on issues which benefit all of us - like the net neutrality blunder that the FCC has gotten itself into, and which SCOTUS has already told them there is a solution (reclassify internet providers, which would give the FCC the authority to regulate them - mandate how they treat traffic - the way they were trying) which they refuse to implement because the chairman of the FCC was the biggest lobbyist for the ISPs before he was confirmed as chair of the FCC!  If the ISPs get their way, the internet will be broken badly, possibly irreparably.
The day you can hire a black woman and not use it as some unnecessary defense for whatever you are trying to defend is the day you will be as race neutral (which is mostly impossible) as you try to make yourself appear.

Back on topic:  I will always be more interested in meeting the needs of demographics who are underrepresented than some narrow fading ideology which Levin screams about day after day.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/11/2014 11:17 AM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 



GalenSevinne wrote: Since my last post was deleted for no reason, I will try once more. 


This should be the campaign slogan of every democrat in 2014 and 2016:

"Mark Levin, a Brat supporter, said Tuesday night on Fox News that Cantor's defeat means Republicans should 'stop chasing ethnic groups, stop chasing genitalia' and instead listen to conservatives."

In other words, "old crusty white men"

Dems are loving BratHis old archaic was of referring to immigrants as "illegals" will do the republicans no favors.  I can't wait until he refers to women as "broads".  That should be within the month. 

This reminds of, "I am not a witch"
Did your post that was deleted also hustle race?  You're as predictable as Obama/Holder breaking the law.

The migrants (not immigrants) pouring across our border ARE illegal.  Because Barry says their status is in question does not make it so.  It makes Barry an outlaw.  And, no, Brat does not support forcing people who work for a living in Montana to pay for the contraception of a serial student at Georgetown law with a millionaire boyfriend.  Only in Dem circles does that qualify someone as "sexist".

The choice was very clear - as was the mandate.  Re-elect a representative who vows to "negotiate" with the outlaw President (read: "give him anything he wants"), or elect someone new who will not negotiate with an outlaw until that outlaw begins enforcing the laws that he swore to uphold and defend.  The choice was clear, the results were clear.  The people are pissed.  The next barometer reading will come in the Mississippi run-off.  If McDaniel wins by the same double-digit margin that Brat did, it is a bad omen for what November holds for the Socialist Party that is working as hard and as fast as it can to inflict the most pain and damage on this country as it possibly can before they are swept from legislative power.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/11/2014 11:34 AM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 



GalenSevinne wrote:
cvilleRaven wrote:
GalenSevinne wrote: Since my last post was deleted for no reason, I will try once more. 


This should be the campaign slogan of every democrat in 2014 and 2016:

"Mark Levin, a Brat supporter, said Tuesday night on Fox News that Cantor's defeat means Republicans should 'stop chasing ethnic groups, stop chasing genitalia' and instead listen to conservatives."

So, stop pandering to special interests and start applying the law, or re-writing the law to fit the requirements mandated by the Constitution?  Yeah, I can see where that would be a problem.

In other words, "old crusty white men"

Your words, not his.

Dems are loving BratHis old archaic was of referring to immigrants as "illegals" will do the republicans no favors.  I can't wait until he refers to women as "broads".  That should be within the month. 

Do they have a visa?  How about a permanent resident alien card?  No?  No documentation of any kind that they entered the US borders legally?  THEN THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!

We can have a discussion about what should be done about this going forward in the form of immigration reform.  But until such reform occurs, the people in question are violating federal law simply by being here.  When the President swears to uphold the Constitution, that doesn't mean (s)he gets to pick and choose which laws (s)he will enforce - the requirement is that POTUS enforce ALL federal laws equally.  Otherwise, we might as well scrap the Constitution in its entirety and start electing monarchs.


This reminds of, "I am not a witch"

EVERY politician should stop chasing ethnic groups, and they should stop chasing genitalia.  You can't have a law which favors one group over another (that is the very concept of equal protection under the law - thus also negating any of the "protected class" nonsense that exists).

And before you get your panties in a bunch, I interviewed a candidate last week for a new job opening that my company will have in the next few weeks.  If it were a simple matter of "You're fired," I'd have said candidate in here now training to do that job.  And instead of replacing the woman who is about to leave for another state, this candidate would be replacing a white male.  Oh, and the candidate is a black woman (not that I care one way or the other, but you seem to think this matters).  She happens to be highly qualified to do the job that needs doing (executive IT support in a federal agency - so not mindless work either).

Maybe if politicians stopped chasing demographics, we'd get politicians who start working on issues which benefit all of us - like the net neutrality blunder that the FCC has gotten itself into, and which SCOTUS has already told them there is a solution (reclassify internet providers, which would give the FCC the authority to regulate them - mandate how they treat traffic - the way they were trying) which they refuse to implement because the chairman of the FCC was the biggest lobbyist for the ISPs before he was confirmed as chair of the FCC!  If the ISPs get their way, the internet will be broken badly, possibly irreparably.
The day you can hire a black woman and not use it as some unnecessary defense for whatever you are trying to defend is the day you will be as race neutral (which is mostly impossible) as you try to make yourself appear.

Back on topic:  I will always be more interested in meeting the needs of demographics who are underrepresented than some narrow fading ideology which Levin screams about day after day.

She wouldn't be the first minority ethnic group person I've hired, nor would she be the last.  Very rarely do I get candidates that answer every single one of my IT questions correctly.  Those who do almost never give the answers I want to hear for customer service skills.  It's an absolute shame I don't have the budget available to hire her today.

I have no interest in meeting the needs of demographics who are "underrepresented."  I have an interest in ensuring equal access to quality education and providing everyone with equal opportunity based upon their desire to achieve upon reaching legal age.  At some point, people have to take responsibility for their own actions and opportunities.  Is it my fault that a poor kid in Detroit can't get a good education?  Ask Ben Carson if it stopped him.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/11/2014 12:43 PM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 





---------------------------------------------
--- GalenSevinne wrote:


cvilleRaven wrote:
GalenSevinne wrote: Since my last post was deleted for no reason, I will try once more. 


This should be the campaign slogan of every democrat in 2014 and 2016:

"Mark Levin, a Brat supporter, said Tuesday night on Fox News that Cantor's defeat means Republicans should 'stop chasing ethnic groups, stop chasing genitalia' and instead listen to conservatives."

So, stop pandering to special interests and start applying the law, or re-writing the law to fit the requirements mandated by the Constitution?  Yeah, I can see where that would be a problem.

In other words, "old crusty white men"

Your words, not his.

Dems are loving BratHis old archaic was of referring to immigrants as "illegals" will do the republicans no favors.  I can't wait until he refers to women as "broads".  That should be within the month. 

Do they have a visa?  How about a permanent resident alien card?  No?  No documentation of any kind that they entered the US borders legally?  THEN THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!

We can have a discussion about what should be done about this going forward in the form of immigration reform.  But until such reform occurs, the people in question are violating federal law simply by being here.  When the President swears to uphold the Constitution, that doesn't mean (s)he gets to pick and choose which laws (s)he will enforce - the requirement is that POTUS enforce ALL federal laws equally.  Otherwise, we might as well scrap the Constitution in its entirety and start electing monarchs.


This reminds of, "I am not a witch"

EVERY politician should stop chasing ethnic groups, and they should stop chasing genitalia.  You can't have a law which favors one group over another (that is the very concept of equal protection under the law - thus also negating any of the "protected class" nonsense that exists).

And before you get your panties in a bunch, I interviewed a candidate last week for a new job opening that my company will have in the next few weeks.  If it were a simple matter of "You're fired," I'd have said candidate in here now training to do that job.  And instead of replacing the woman who is about to leave for another state, this candidate would be replacing a white male.  Oh, and the candidate is a black woman (not that I care one way or the other, but you seem to think this matters).  She happens to be highly qualified to do the job that needs doing (executive IT support in a federal agency - so not mindless work either).

Maybe if politicians stopped chasing demographics, we'd get politicians who start working on issues which benefit all of us - like the net neutrality blunder that the FCC has gotten itself into, and which SCOTUS has already told them there is a solution (reclassify internet providers, which would give the FCC the authority to regulate them - mandate how they treat traffic - the way they were trying) which they refuse to implement because the chairman of the FCC was the biggest lobbyist for the ISPs before he was confirmed as chair of the FCC!  If the ISPs get their way, the internet will be broken badly, possibly irreparably.
The day you can hire a black woman and not use it as some unnecessary defense for whatever you are trying to defend is the day you will be as race neutral (which is mostly impossible) as you try to make yourself appear.

Back on topic:  I will always be more interested in meeting the needs of demographics who are underrepresented than some narrow fading ideology which Levin screams about day after day.

---------------------------------------------

You still have no idea what a tea party member is, or stands for. You just use your own racist and sexist feelings towards a group

Just curious, what about the tea party are you against? I will bet that you won't answer. If you do, you will list things that are not associated with tea party members
Reply | Quote
  • Mohara
  • Raven Veteran
  • 4252 posts this site

Posted: 6/11/2014 1:12 PM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 





---------------------------------------------
--- 12thRaven wrote:




---------------------------------------------
--- Mohara wrote:

Can he win the general election though?

One thing Cantor could bring to the table was the Jewish vote.  I haven't studied this race but this guy might just go down in flames, handing a seat in congress to Democrats.

---------------------------------------------

Cantor's is a relatively conservative district that perceived Cantor breaking left - and they called him home. A Dem pick up in this district would be a bigger upset than Cantor losing the primary.

---------------------------------------------

I know of one black woman I would hire before hiring anyone else if I were shopping for a delivery manager.

Hands down the best I've ever worked with.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/11/2014 1:49 PM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 



12thRaven wrote:
GalenSevinne wrote: Since my last post was deleted for no reason, I will try once more. 


This should be the campaign slogan of every democrat in 2014 and 2016:

"Mark Levin, a Brat supporter, said Tuesday night on Fox News that Cantor's defeat means Republicans should 'stop chasing ethnic groups, stop chasing genitalia' and instead listen to conservatives."

In other words, "old crusty white men"

Dems are loving BratHis old archaic was of referring to immigrants as "illegals" will do the republicans no favors.  I can't wait until he refers to women as "broads".  That should be within the month. 

This reminds of, "I am not a witch"
Did your post that was deleted also hustle race?  You're as predictable as Obama/Holder breaking the law.

The migrants (not immigrants) pouring across our border ARE illegal.  Because Barry says their status is in question does not make it so.  It makes Barry an outlaw.  And, no, Brat does not support forcing people who work for a living in Montana to pay for the contraception of a serial student at Georgetown law with a millionaire boyfriend.  Only in Dem circles does that qualify someone as "sexist".

The choice was very clear - as was the mandate.  Re-elect a representative who vows to "negotiate" with the outlaw President (read: "give him anything he wants"), or elect someone new who will not negotiate with an outlaw until that outlaw begins enforcing the laws that he swore to uphold and defend.  The choice was clear, the results were clear.  The people are pissed.  The next barometer reading will come in the Mississippi run-off.  If McDaniel wins by the same double-digit margin that Brat did, it is a bad omen for what November holds for the Socialist Party that is working as hard and as fast as it can to inflict the most pain and damage on this country as it possibly can before they are swept from legislative power.
Oh the drama....>>>>>>wipes sweat from brow.

Nope my post, as just about each of mine historically avoided every infraction listed but was deleted because it hurt someone's feelings probably; the big arm of censorship that allows conservatives to break every infraction repeatedly with no problem on this board,.  But whatever, this is a biased conservative, ideological board and the reason no progressives post regularly here.

Democrats and Tea Patties love the Cantor loss.  Tea Patties think winning a small gerrymandered district in VA is the second coming of J.C.while Democrats realize 2016 is even more in the bag for us now.  2014 Senate is probably safer.  Small minded politics win small minded districts.  Republicans continue to cater to a smaller and more condensed audience while Democrats reach wide and far.  We win the big elections while you guys win every other midterm just to barely hold an old fading line.

Brat absolutely botched his first interview this morning with softball thrower Chuck Todd.  He then went on the say "winning is a miracle...a miracle from god"  Yep...I am not a witch!  Dang, I could probably go down into the 7th district right now and win the general election.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/11/2014 1:52 PM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 





---------------------------------------------
--- GalenSevinne wrote:


12thRaven wrote:
GalenSevinne wrote: Since my last post was deleted for no reason, I will try once more. 


This should be the campaign slogan of every democrat in 2014 and 2016:

"Mark Levin, a Brat supporter, said Tuesday night on Fox News that Cantor's defeat means Republicans should 'stop chasing ethnic groups, stop chasing genitalia' and instead listen to conservatives."

In other words, "old crusty white men"

Dems are loving BratHis old archaic was of referring to immigrants as "illegals" will do the republicans no favors.  I can't wait until he refers to women as "broads".  That should be within the month. 

This reminds of, "I am not a witch"
Did your post that was deleted also hustle race?  You're as predictable as Obama/Holder breaking the law.

The migrants (not immigrants) pouring across our border ARE illegal.  Because Barry says their status is in question does not make it so.  It makes Barry an outlaw.  And, no, Brat does not support forcing people who work for a living in Montana to pay for the contraception of a serial student at Georgetown law with a millionaire boyfriend.  Only in Dem circles does that qualify someone as "sexist".

The choice was very clear - as was the mandate.  Re-elect a representative who vows to "negotiate" with the outlaw President (read: "give him anything he wants"), or elect someone new who will not negotiate with an outlaw until that outlaw begins enforcing the laws that he swore to uphold and defend.  The choice was clear, the results were clear.  The people are pissed.  The next barometer reading will come in the Mississippi run-off.  If McDaniel wins by the same double-digit margin that Brat did, it is a bad omen for what November holds for the Socialist Party that is working as hard and as fast as it can to inflict the most pain and damage on this country as it possibly can before they are swept from legislative power.
Oh the drama....>>>>>>wipes sweat from brow.

Nope my post, as just about each of mine historically avoided every infraction listed but was deleted because it hurt someone's feelings probably; the big arm of censorship that allows conservatives to break every infraction repeatedly with no problem on this board,.  But whatever, this is a biased conservative, ideological board and the reason no progressives post regularly here.

Democrats and Tea Patties love the Cantor loss.  Tea Patties think winning a small gerrymandered district in VA is the second coming of J.C.while Democrats realize 2016 is even more in the bag for us now.  2014 Senate is probably safer.  Small minded politics win small minded districts.  Republicans continue to cater to a smaller and more condensed audience while Democrats reach wide and far.  We win the big elections while you guys win every other midterm just to barely hold an old fading line.

Brat absolutely botched his first interview this morning with softball thrower Chuck Todd.  He then went on the say "winning is a miracle...a miracle from god"  Yep...I am not a witch!  Dang, I could probably go down into the 7th district right now and win the general election.

---------------------------------------------
So you don't like him because he believe in god?

Galy, Is that the only thing that you hate about tea party members?
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/11/2014 2:22 PM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 



Mohara wrote:


---------------------------------------------
--- 12thRaven wrote:




---------------------------------------------
--- Mohara wrote:

Can he win the general election though?

One thing Cantor could bring to the table was the Jewish vote.  I haven't studied this race but this guy might just go down in flames, handing a seat in congress to Democrats.

---------------------------------------------

Cantor's is a relatively conservative district that perceived Cantor breaking left - and they called him home. A Dem pick up in this district would be a bigger upset than Cantor losing the primary.

---------------------------------------------

I know of one black woman I would hire before hiring anyone else if I were shopping for a delivery manager.

Hands down the best I've ever worked with.
Stop trying to prove you are not a racist to race-hustlers like Galen.  Who gives a rat's behind what he thinks.  You keep doing the right thing and don't give a damn what race-baiters think.  Let them wallow in their own misery and lies.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/11/2014 5:45 PM

Re: Wait, what? Death of Tea Party exaggerated?? 



HEEEEEEEEAP wrote:
Mohara wrote:


---------------------------------------------
--- 12thRaven wrote:




---------------------------------------------
--- Mohara wrote:

Can he win the general election though?

One thing Cantor could bring to the table was the Jewish vote.  I haven't studied this race but this guy might just go down in flames, handing a seat in congress to Democrats.

---------------------------------------------

Cantor's is a relatively conservative district that perceived Cantor breaking left - and they called him home. A Dem pick up in this district would be a bigger upset than Cantor losing the primary.

---------------------------------------------

I know of one black woman I would hire before hiring anyone else if I were shopping for a delivery manager.

Hands down the best I've ever worked with.
Stop trying to prove you are not a racist to race-hustlers like Galen.  Who gives a rat's behind what he thinks.  You keep doing the right thing and don't give a damn what race-baiters think.  Let them wallow in their own misery and lies.
Mohara, being a Leftist is not about reason or common sense, it's about their narcissistic deliberate-illiterateness...

It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because leftism is not about truth and usually works like so: they have a hive like hierarchy of credible sources of information, only their chosen leaders are allowed to inform or mold the allowable thoughts of the drones for their particular hive. Liberal doctrine is a means to an end, it's always about politics not about reality!. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a hive member pushing their Queens ultimate goal. Their close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs and their singular goal of feeding/serving the hive and Queen...   

This is their identity, their is no individuality of thought in their world, just like some strange cult... 


Bottom line their leaders say you are a racist, so you are a racist in their minds, facts be damned!



Here's a picture of a leftist above, pointing out the none Leftist Hive members... Ooops i'm mean RACIST!
 
From Invasion of the Body Snatchers, just don't fall asleep biggrin 




Yanni
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! 
the balvenie single malt whisky fifty

Last edited 6/11/2014 5:54 PM by SipNDaWisky

Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 3  Next >