Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 16  Next >

Make your season predictions

Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 12:36 AM

Make your season predictions 


Don't worry....I already have yours down on record Anticassel and jaa1025

Anticassel: 5-11

jaa1025: 6-10 (unless you want me to adjust it).

ted1132: 9-7

drunkie: 10-6

Chiefs32: 9-7

Balto: 10-6

KCSLC2008: 10-6

mloe68: 9-7

sithlord13:  9-7

busterdiggs2000: 8-8

mpf8888: 8-8

Saburo: 7-9

ThunderChiefs22: 7-9

palangi: 10-6

Adamixoye: 9-7

Warpath1368: 10-6

ChefFan89: 9-7

mobduece: 9-7

VIChief: 6-10

kkuenn: 10-6

Soonerborn77: 8-8

chiefsp: 6-10

44Grimmace: 10-6

Rickdawg58: 10-6

MatthewLake: 8-8

DT58HOF2009: 9-7

Hidatsa: 7-9

ChiefsGuyinRI: 9-7

JayrodT: 11-5

ILUVHOUSE24:  8-8

arshinnc:  9-7

RIChief3:  8-8

Windcatcher:  8-8

Moonshot314:  6-10

phillychieffan:  8-8

MattCasselGotPeedOn:  6-10

16to89:  8-8

dave1993:  10-6

RubberBandCat:  8-8


Indychieffan:  10-6

dksww:  9-7

YouSeeUs:  8-8


Anyone else?

Last edited 9/10/2014 7:58 PM by KCChiefsfan75

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 12:44 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


IF IF the OL doesn't gel (they do - imo) than all bets are off. But I still like 9-7. And probably not make PO.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/18/2014 12:55 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


how you make a thread about predictions then not even post your own dawg. i going with 10-6. there really a handful of games that i say could go anyway. we don't have a easy road this year
Reply | Quote
  • Chiefs32
  • Chief Pro
  • 4661 posts this site
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 12:55 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


9-7
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 12:59 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


I am about the same as you. 10-6. I have also considered 9-7 but am leaning more towards 10-6 and I think we make the playoffs.
drunkie wrote: how you make a thread about predictions then not even post your own dawg. i going with 10-6. there really a handful of games that i say could go anyway. we don't have a easy road this year
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/18/2014 1:06 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 



KCChiefsfan75 wrote: I am about the same as you. 10-6. I have also considered 9-7 but am leaning more towards 10-6 and I think we make the playoffs.
drunkie wrote: how you make a thread about predictions then not even post your own dawg. i going with 10-6. there really a handful of games that i say could go anyway. we don't have a easy road this year
i think we make the playoffs also. but  i could see the record flip very easy and we could go 6-10 most of the games will be close nothing easy this year
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/18/2014 1:22 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


I think it's a bit too early. I want to wait till after the 3rd preseason game.
The preverbal "dress rehearsal" should show a pretty good idea of who we are for 2014
(at least the first 3 qtrs anyway)
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 2:36 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


10-6 now

11-5 if we go 3-2 before the bye week

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 2:53 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


If Alex stays healthy, which means the oline probably plays ok, then 10-6. If Alex stays healthy, but the oline plays poorly, then 8-8. All bets are off if Alex is injured.

Yes, having a 8-8 to 10-6 floor/ceiling is homerish - but those are my guesses, not my scope. I could see us going 7-9 and 11 is the max if everything goes well. 6-10 could be in the picture, but I wouldn't see that unless we lost to Tennessee or Miami.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 4:22 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


If we stay relatively healthy....(meaning we need Charles, Smith, Poe, Berry, DJ and at least two of the pass rushers to play in most of the games as well as the oline so that they can build chemistry).. 9-7

This is predicated on wins vs Tenn, Oak, SD, NYJ 
and losses at Denver, Seattle, at SF, at Pitt
(now I realize schedules rarely work out as planned but if we can hold serve on the above games or at least flip flop at get 4 wins in these 8 games - which is realistic. Then we need 5 more wins from the 50-50 type games below.


at Mia (solid team)
St Louis (their style and lethal front 7 could cause problems)
at Oak (short week road teams lost over 60 percent of the time)
at AZ (should be 10,000 plus Chiefs fans in Glendale for this one)
at SD (love the fact its after bye week, we matchup well if healthy)
at Buf (despite last years win its a very tough place to play)
Denver (if we don't win at Oakland this game becomes a must as we need 5 division wins)
NE (Monday Night at Arrowhead no easy task for any team)
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 6:26 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


9-7 seems about right to me, I wouldn't be surprised to see a playoff berth in the end.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 8:20 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


Put me down for 8 - 8

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 8:24 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


I've never put a # on it in the pre-season so I will give you a range, the WORST they will do is 7-9 and the best they will do is 11-5.

For the trolls like AntiCassel picking KC 5-11, you better have the 49ers going 0-16 because they've been flat out AWFUL in their 2 games scoring a total of 3 points in this pre-season.  Otherwise, you are nothing more than a hypocrite troll who would rather the Chiefs lose and you be right then the Chiefs actually be a good team.  You would rather see them suck, to come on here and act cool rather than see them win and you be made a fool on here.  Pathetic fans.
KCChiefsfan75 wrote: Don't worry....I already have yours down on record Anticassel and jaa1025

Anticassel: 5-11

jaa1025: 6-10 (unless you want me to adjust it).

ted1132: 9-7

drunkie: 10-6

Chiefs32: 9-7

Balto: 10-6

KCSLC2008: 10-6

mloe68: 9-7

sithlord13:  9-7



Anyone else?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 8:54 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


8-8
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 8:55 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


I want to be optimist but I don't see more that 7-8 wins this year at best. The Defense scares the crap out of me.

I'd go with 7-9
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:22 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


7-9
Welcome to the board where losing playoff games and to winning teams is rewarded.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:40 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


I'll take 10-6.

I had thoughts of 9-7, but put me down for 10-6.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:46 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 



KCSLC2008 wrote: If Alex stays healthy, which means the oline probably plays ok, then 10-6. If Alex stays healthy, but the oline plays poorly, then 8-8. All bets are off if Alex is injured.

Yes, having a 8-8 to 10-6 floor/ceiling is homerish - but those are my guesses, not my scope. I could see us going 7-9 and 11 is the max if everything goes well. 6-10 could be in the picture, but I wouldn't see that unless we lost to Tennessee or Miami.

This explanation and range feels right to me.  I usually hate to make predictions but this all seems reasonable.

I guess I'll go 9-7.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/18/2014 9:57 AM

Re: Make your season predictions 


10-6 I think we take 4-5 wins out of AFC West and will come out in decent shape against the NFC West ( I think we take 3 games from them )
Reply | Quote
  • Chiefs32
  • Chief Pro
  • 4661 posts this site
Avatar

Posted: 8/18/2014 12:20 PM

Re: Make your season predictions 


I said 9-7 because the pessimist in me says 8-8 and the optimist says 10-6. 9-7 is the middle ground haha.
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 16  Next >