Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 6  Next >

Chiefs are OUT on Jackson

Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:34 PM

Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 


#Chiefs were among those who did research on DeSean Jackson, as did plenty of others. Source says they are now OUT. He’ll visit Skins Monday



HAHAHAH TOLD YOU

Last edited 3/29/2014 8:38 PM by AntiCassel

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:35 PM

Re: Chiefs are out on Jackson 


In his statement following his release, DeSean Jackson thanked Andy Reid, and KC did inquire and did due diligence. But it wasn’t to be

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:35 PM

Re: Chiefs are out on Jackson 



AntiCassel wrote:

#Chiefs were among those who did research on DeSean Jackson, as did plenty of others. Source says they are now OUT. He’ll visit Skins Monday



HAHAHAH TOLD YOU

good lord you really are a piece of work.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:36 PM

Re: Chiefs are out on Jackson 


If they did research and they are out then that should be a big red flag to everyone else involved. Also was possibly asking too much.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:36 PM

Re: Chiefs are out on Jackson 



firesticks wrote:
AntiCassel wrote:

#Chiefs were among those who did research on DeSean Jackson, as did plenty of others. Source says they are now OUT. He’ll visit Skins Monday



HAHAHAH TOLD YOU

good lord you really are a piece of work.
Chief fan since 1990 i know how this team works.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:41 PM

RE: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 


Yeah, you know how all the new management does things.
********************************
********************************
ill always have creditabilty then most people as it never expires like your posting access can. you may not like it but its not my problem - CFF
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:42 PM

RE: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 



44Grimmace wrote: Yeah, you know how all the new management does things.
One thing stays the same.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:44 PM

Re: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 


I've been a fan since 1970...guess I'm a damn intergalactic genius rolleyes
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:48 PM

Re: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 


Funny where are all the people that killed me when i said he wasn't coming here?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:50 PM

Re: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 



AntiCassel wrote: Funny where are all the people that killed me when i said he wasn't coming here?

ya but in one thread you're saying Jackson is just out for the money and now you're acting like KC just doesn't want to sign free agents.  I've had your back but you cant have your argument go both ways.

So this thread is suggesting you are wanting KC to pay big money to free agents?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:50 PM

Re: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 




Just draft him but then again why the hell I'm i getting my hopes up here comes a OG.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:51 PM

Re: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 



dksww wrote:
AntiCassel wrote: Funny where are all the people that killed me when i said he wasn't coming here?

ya but in one thread you're saying Jackson is just out for the money and now you're acting like KC just doesn't want to sign free agents.  I've had your back but you cant have your argument go both ways.

So this thread is suggesting you are wanting KC to pay big money to free agents?
All i said all day was Jackson was all about the money and because of that he wont be a Chief.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:54 PM

Re: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 


Correct me if I'm wrong but in my 30+ years of being a chiefs fan I can't remember them EVER landing a marquee fa in their prime. I don't think the team doesn't try in some cases I just think nobody wants to live in kc. Of the 32 NFL cities at least 25 are way better places to live than kc.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:55 PM

RE: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 



Hinz57 wrote: Considering the Chiefs have a newest owner, a new GM and a new Head Coach, with new assistant coaches.. yeah their the same team. I guess because the uniform doesn't change, he thinks nothing changes. And he wonders why everyone wishes he'd just disappear and never heard from on this board again.

Oh.. and after continuously moving all my threads pertaining to DeSean Jackson to the single thread about DeSean Jackson, you go and create a new one just for this? Like I said, you abuse your powers as a MOD once again. Such a f'n douchebag.

---------------------------------------------
--- 44Grimmace wrote:

Yeah, you know how all the new management does things.

---------------------------------------------
One more name calling and your gone. You've gotten a lot of warnings about this and you never learn.

Last edited 3/29/2014 8:58 PM by AntiCassel

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 8:59 PM

Re: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 



Hinz57 wrote: I'm still here. Even after you kept moving my thread to the single DeSean Jackson thread.. then you go and create your own. You're such a douchebag. I don't mind if anyone else joins me in adopting a new name for you that I think suits you to a T.. and defines you perfectly. So instead of your usual old initials of AC, you've earned your new initials of DB.

---------------------------------------------
--- AntiCassel wrote:

Funny where are all the people that killed me when i said he wasn't coming here?

---------------------------------------------
Even after i just warned you. YOU DO IT AGAIN UNREAL.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 9:02 PM

Re: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 



AntiCassel wrote:
dksww wrote:
AntiCassel wrote: Funny where are all the people that killed me when i said he wasn't coming here?

ya but in one thread you're saying Jackson is just out for the money and now you're acting like KC just doesn't want to sign free agents.  I've had your back but you cant have your argument go both ways.

So this thread is suggesting you are wanting KC to pay big money to free agents?
All i said all day was Jackson was all about the money and because of that he wont be a Chief.
then why the snide comments about managment?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 9:03 PM

Re: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 



dksww wrote:
AntiCassel wrote:
dksww wrote:
AntiCassel wrote: Funny where are all the people that killed me when i said he wasn't coming here?

ya but in one thread you're saying Jackson is just out for the money and now you're acting like KC just doesn't want to sign free agents.  I've had your back but you cant have your argument go both ways.

So this thread is suggesting you are wanting KC to pay big money to free agents?
All i said all day was Jackson was all about the money and because of that he wont be a Chief.
then why the snide comments about managment?
Cause i know they will never pay Big Dollars for FA.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 9:07 PM

Re: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 



Hinz57 wrote: They are paying Dwayne Bowe top of the league money, and that you could easily call big money. If the Chiefs never spend big money on anyone, how would you explain that one, DB?

---------------------------------------------
--- AntiCassel wrote:


dksww wrote:
AntiCassel wrote:
dksww wrote:
AntiCassel wrote: Funny where are all the people that killed me when i said he wasn't coming here?

ya but in one thread you're saying Jackson is just out for the money and now you're acting like KC just doesn't want to sign free agents.  I've had your back but you cant have your argument go both ways.

So this thread is suggesting you are wanting KC to pay big money to free agents?
All i said all day was Jackson was all about the money and because of that he wont be a Chief.
then why the snide comments about managment?
Cause i know they will never pay Big Dollars for FA.

---------------------------------------------
Bowe was always a Chief. If you could read i said FA.

Last edited 3/29/2014 9:08 PM by AntiCassel

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 9:07 PM

RE: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 


You guy act like what you write will send some kind of shock wave in to chiefs land at 1 arrowhead drive they are not reading this forum ...
I'm not just a nice set of knockers.

Last edited 3/29/2014 9:11 PM by Lindsey1962

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 3/29/2014 9:09 PM

Re: Chiefs are OUT on Jackson 



AntiCassel wrote:
dksww wrote:
AntiCassel wrote:
dksww wrote:
AntiCassel wrote: Funny where are all the people that killed me when i said he wasn't coming here?

ya but in one thread you're saying Jackson is just out for the money and now you're acting like KC just doesn't want to sign free agents.  I've had your back but you cant have your argument go both ways.

So this thread is suggesting you are wanting KC to pay big money to free agents?
All i said all day was Jackson was all about the money and because of that he wont be a Chief.
then why the snide comments about managment?
Cause i know they will never pay Big Dollars for FA.

So now Super Bowls are bought in Free Agency?

Last edited 3/29/2014 9:09 PM by dksww

Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 6  Next >