Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Cowherd on RW

Avatar

Posted: 01/17/2013 2:43 PM

Cowherd on RW 


He had more to say,but this was the only clip i could find

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...eature=youtu.be
“How’s that hopey, changey thing working out for ya?"
Reply | Quote

Posted: 01/21/2013 12:28 PM

Re: Cowherd on RW 


FINALLY on the bandwagon, Ballz?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 01/21/2013 1:28 PM

Re: Cowherd on RW 


No... I don't ever bandwagon,i thought when he was drafted he was a good pick,but i still think he's better than flynn, he's very limited because he is a midget. Otherwise he's good,with probably a 5 or 6 year shelf life. It's fun though to hear these people riding his jock,sounds like all the t-joke homers this forum had for way too long. I'll like him even more if he wins a SB though!
RWMania wrote: FINALLY on the bandwagon, Ballz?
“How’s that hopey, changey thing working out for ya?"

Last edited 01/21/2013 1:29 PM by Ballzdeep2

Reply | Quote

Posted: 01/21/2013 7:49 PM

Re: Cowherd on RW 


th_34853_doh.gif, "the very limited midget" as you like to refer to him, was just named to the Pro Bowl

Last edited 01/21/2013 7:52 PM by RWMania

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 01/21/2013 10:15 PM

Re: Cowherd on RW 


good for him!!!!!! lol  Hey, the sun shined on my dogs ass today also. Pro bowl means nothing to me sport
RWMania wrote: th_34853_doh.gif, "the very limited midget" as you like to refer to him, was just named to the Pro Bowl
“How’s that hopey, changey thing working out for ya?"
Reply | Quote

Posted: 01/22/2013 12:49 AM

Re: Cowherd on RW 


"I really don't know how someone cannot know by now that RW isn't ready ... It's obvious that RW can't see the entire field,he's very innacurate and makes horrible decisions. Just stop this stupid experiment and put in flynn." - BallzDeep


Glad to see you're finally on board.
Ballzdeep2 wrote: No... I don't ever bandwagon,i thought when he was drafted he was a good pick,but i still think he's better than flynn, he's very limited because he is a midget. Otherwise he's good,with probably a 5 or 6 year shelf life. It's fun though to hear these people riding his jock,sounds like all the t-joke homers this forum had for way too long. I'll like him even more if he wins a SB though!
RWMania wrote: FINALLY on the bandwagon, Ballz?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 01/22/2013 9:03 PM

Re: Cowherd on RW 


That was midway through the season and he looked like fried *******. Most people in the media were talking about him being benched if he had another subpar game.He started looking better about that point,a little anyway. Better question is why i have to explain this,if your not a dumbshit,you could easily see he was not good to start the season.If you think 3100 yards in a season is good,lmao, your a dunce,he has a lot of improvement to make.How bout you worry about your own fandom,i'll worry about mine!!Oh and he still can't see the field without scrambling,that's the way i should have said it.

So,like i said before this moron started argueing. Hopefully RW can live up to this hype.I can't wait to see flynn go somewhere and light it up!  
RWMania wrote: "I really don't know how someone cannot know by now that RW isn't ready ... It's obvious that RW can't see the entire field,he's very innacurate and makes horrible decisions. Just stop this stupid experiment and put in flynn." - BallzDeep


Glad to see you're finally on board.
Ballzdeep2 wrote: No... I don't ever bandwagon,i thought when he was drafted he was a good pick,but i still think he's better than flynn, he's very limited because he is a midget. Otherwise he's good,with probably a 5 or 6 year shelf life. It's fun though to hear these people riding his jock,sounds like all the t-joke homers this forum had for way too long. I'll like him even more if he wins a SB though!
RWMania wrote: FINALLY on the bandwagon, Ballz?
“How’s that hopey, changey thing working out for ya?"
Reply | Quote

Posted: 01/24/2013 8:58 PM

Re: Cowherd on RW 



Ballzdeep2 wrote: That was midway through the season and he looked like fried *******. Most people in the media were talking about him being benched if he had another subpar game.He started looking better about that point,a little anyway. Better question is why i have to explain this,if your not a dumbshit,you could easily see he was not good to start the season.If you think 3100 yards in a season is good,lmao, your a dunce,he has a lot of improvement to make.How bout you worry about your own fandom,i'll worry about mine!!Oh and he still can't see the field without scrambling,that's the way i should have said it.

So,like i said before this moron started argueing. Hopefully RW can live up to this hype.I can't wait to see flynn go somewhere and light it up!  
RWMania wrote: "I really don't know how someone cannot know by now that RW isn't ready ... It's obvious that RW can't see the entire field,he's very innacurate and makes horrible decisions. Just stop this stupid experiment and put in flynn." - BallzDeep


Glad to see you're finally on board.
Ballzdeep2 wrote: No... I don't ever bandwagon,i thought when he was drafted he was a good pick,but i still think he's better than flynn, he's very limited because he is a midget. Otherwise he's good,with probably a 5 or 6 year shelf life. It's fun though to hear these people riding his jock,sounds like all the t-joke homers this forum had for way too long. I'll like him even more if he wins a SB though!
RWMania wrote: FINALLY on the bandwagon, Ballz?
Skip Bayless has a job because of this type of pencil d*** comentary, nobody knows what it means but it's provocative...
Reply | Quote