Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 4  Next >

The real truth about the Ranch report

Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 12:38 AM

The real truth about the Ranch report 


I have been sitting on this story for over a year now......because I was banned by this person.

Now the truth will finally be revealed.

The reason why I say this now is because it looks like a new guy has taken over the forum...and the truth should be known what he is getting into.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------

Have I got some unbelievable news. I've been digging around to find out who this CousinOliver really is....And your not gonna believe this. He is an imposter from the CPND!!!!! A moderator from the Redskins forumbanghead.

Man....Me and my brother have had it out w/ this guy for yearsflushed

How can I prove this??? Follow me for just a second.

Right now I'm playing in a Yahoo football pick'em league.(2012) CousinOliver was playing as well- Well...He changed his user name to get this...Floatys Banned for life (Real nice huh?) So I started to investigate this guys user name and E-mail. And came up with 
t10961@yahoo.com and the user name starz. Well Starz had most of his teams that he had ever played on- hidden in his profile...except for 1 in 2002. old school was the team name.....Yahoo Public 68936 was the number of the league.And after doing some more searching on this league address....I got another user/team name he had been using in this hockey league....Capital Punishment devil

Same Yahoo Public #68936.....So it's him!!!!!!
Capital Punishment is a moderator over @ Extreme Skins!!!!!
The Ranch has been overtaken by a Redskin Moderator and he is just out to stick it to every true Cowboy fan he can. Do your part and spread the word!!!!!. 

I'm sending this to everyone I have in my in box which isn't many. Maybe you can start a post with this info so people can see this for themselves.

I'll try and attach a few links to prove this...

Ranch pick'em link

http://football.fantasysports..../pickem/35343/4

CousinOliver user /Floaty banned for life

http://profiles.sports.yahoo.c...WMZU5JNUWRH3D6A

Capital Punishment teams w/ yahoo Id #68936

http://profiles.sports.yahoo.c...ate&order=1

Hopefully after everyone sees this we can get the Ranch back on track. I've felt for the last few years something wasn't right about the place....And now I know why.

The guy has been corrupting it from withinbangheadbangheadbangheadbangheadbanghead
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 12:41 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 


Yawn... try to come up with some new material, floaty...
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 12:49 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 



SilverBear wrote: Yawn... try to come up with some new material, floaty...
It's all true.....

And if you don't want to believe it....that's your choice.

But people should be aware of who they are dealing with.

How convenient is it for a moderator to have multiple accounts and badger/bully people?

Why is he even a moderator here in the 1st place?

I don't expect my unbanning to last long.....but if I can get the word out to what kind of people are running the board....then my job is done.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/22/2014 12:49 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 


Isn't he the guy that broke Florence Henderson's lamp?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 1:09 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 


Yep. This is the bull crap I remember.
"...you shall find that it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy."
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 1:12 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 


LOL. In the space of about 24 hours. This place has gone completely wacko!
There are soap operas from the 80's with less manufactured drama than this place right now!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 1:16 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 



OregonCowboysFan wrote: LOL. In the space of about 24 hours. This place has gone completely wacko!
There are soap operas from the 80's with less manufactured drama than this place right now!
It was like this before. Littered with these bizarre rants and attack posts.
"...you shall find that it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy."
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 1:17 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 


Funny. Seems there's a lot of Cowboys fans he left alone.
"...you shall find that it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy."
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 1:27 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 





---------------------------------------------
--- OregonCowboysFan wrote:

LOL. In the space of about 24 hours. This place has gone completely wacko!
There are soap operas from the 80's with less manufactured drama than this place right now!

---------------------------------------------

I'm finding it all incredibly entertaining
Photobucket
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 7:41 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 



ZeroBlitz wrote: Funny. Seems there's a lot of Cowboys fans he left alone.

He and I get along just fine... he gets along with most of the posters in here, as a matter of fact... 

More to the point, I don't ever recall him making positive comments about the Skins...
Reply | Quote
  • Anonymous

Posted: 6/22/2014 7:57 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 


I'm confused, I click on the link and the profile says "floaty" noidea
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/22/2014 8:18 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 





---------------------------------------------
--- SilverBear wrote:


ZeroBlitz wrote: Funny. Seems there's a lot of Cowboys fans he left alone.

He and I get along just fine...

---------------------------------------------
Of course you do. He's a mod and you are a brown noser... Ever considered polishing apples for HEB?
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 8:26 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 


Floaty has picked up right where he left off.

It looks like he's taking advantage of his




Let's hope that he can keep it together and hang around for a while this time.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 8:28 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 



kjcmeb wrote: Floaty has picked up right where he left off.

It looks like he's taking advantage of his




Let's hope that he can keep it together and hang around for a while this time.
The prophets told us of this day.

There would be returns from the ashes, billboards, kiffen firings and more

popcorn.gif
 
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 8:31 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 


Correct Biscuit - I just posted from the front row of church......I know the end is coming and I need to be forgiven for all of my negative posts about little Johnny Wiener.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 8:33 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 



kjcmeb wrote: Correct Biscuit - I just posted from the front row of church......I know the end is coming and I need to be forgiven for all of my negative posts about little Johnny Wiener.
#churchwithswag
 
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 8:33 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 


....I think I'm still too drunk from the night before to understand any of this.  ???

Once I find my pants & car keys (and return the the horse) I'll read more closely.

DICE IS GOD

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 8:33 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 


The 32 Most Iconic Eye Rolls Of All Time
                                                                                     
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/22/2014 8:34 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 



fumbduck wrote:


---------------------------------------------
--- SilverBear wrote:


ZeroBlitz wrote: Funny. Seems there's a lot of Cowboys fans he left alone.

He and I get along just fine...

---------------------------------------------
Of course you do. He's a mod and you are a brown noser... Ever considered polishing apples for HEB?

Tell the truth-- before you go to bed, you check under the bed, then in the closet, looking for bears, don't you??

You're not deluding yourself that your feeble attempts at insulting me bother me, are you??  Unlike you, I get along with lots of people...
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/22/2014 8:40 AM

Re: The real truth about the Ranch report 





---------------------------------------------
--- SilverBear wrote:


fumbduck wrote:


---------------------------------------------
--- SilverBear wrote:


ZeroBlitz wrote: Funny. Seems there's a lot of Cowboys fans he left alone.

He and I get along just fine...

---------------------------------------------
Of course you do. He's a mod and you are a brown noser... Ever considered polishing apples for HEB?

Tell the truth-- before you go to bed, you check under the bed, then in the closet, looking for bears, don't you??

You're not deluding yourself that your feeble attempts at insulting me bother me, are you??  Unlike you, I get along with lots of people...

---------------------------------------------

5 posters with 10 usernames can create a massive audience in your mind...
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 4  Next >