Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 10  Next >

HaHaHaHa

Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 11:59 AM

HaHaHaHa 


That's all.....Love dem Cowboys
 photo Staubach_zps99a856a4.png
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:07 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 


YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

WELCOME BACK BUDDY!!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:09 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 


Thxs Thxs Thxs
 photo Staubach_zps99a856a4.png
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:19 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 


Well, this is good to know.

Suffice to say, I hope this move is unilaterally applied.
"...you shall find that it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy."
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:23 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



ZeroBlitz wrote: Well, this is good to know.

Suffice to say, I hope this move is unilaterally applied.
Oh I know how much you missed me, You used my name almost everyday. Gee when you told me how much you loved me in PM, I was confused....Like your post right now, its confusing.
 photo Staubach_zps99a856a4.png
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:28 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



4evrHawk wrote:
ZeroBlitz wrote: Well, this is good to know.

Suffice to say, I hope this move is unilaterally applied.
Oh I know how much you missed me, You used my name almost everyday. Gee when you told me how much you loved me in PM, I was confused....Like your post right now, its confusing.
I'm not gonna run from your crap, Hawk. I didn't use your name everyday, not even almost everyday. And I never PM'd you a damn thing about loving you. I could always publish your PM's, if you're going to continue to lie about crap. It's the Admins choice for you to be around, that's fine, but I'm not going to pretend that you didn't act like an idiot. You're full of it, you've always been full of it, and in your world, somehow all the made up things and assumption you make are true.
"...you shall find that it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy."
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:31 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



ZeroBlitz wrote:
4evrHawk wrote:
ZeroBlitz wrote: Well, this is good to know.

Suffice to say, I hope this move is unilaterally applied.
Oh I know how much you missed me, You used my name almost everyday. Gee when you told me how much you loved me in PM, I was confused....Like your post right now, its confusing.
I'm not gonna run from your crap, Hawk. I didn't use your name everyday, not even almost everyday. And I never PM'd you a damn thing about loving you. I could always publish your PM's, if you're going to continue to lie about crap. It's the Admins choice for you to be around, that's fine, but I'm not going to pretend that you didn't act like an idiot. You're full of it, you've always been full of it, and in your world, somehow all the made up things and assumption you make are true.

Relax, Zero... just let him be himself, I'm confident before long he'll hang himself...
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:33 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



ZeroBlitz wrote:
4evrHawk wrote:
ZeroBlitz wrote: Well, this is good to know.

Suffice to say, I hope this move is unilaterally applied.
Oh I know how much you missed me, You used my name almost everyday. Gee when you told me how much you loved me in PM, I was confused....Like your post right now, its confusing.
I'm not gonna run from your crap, Hawk. I didn't use your name everyday, not even almost everyday. And I never PM'd you a damn thing about loving you. I could always publish your PM's, if you're going to continue to lie about crap. It's the Admins choice for you to be around, that's fine, but I'm not going to pretend that you didn't act like an idiot. You're full of it, you've always been full of it, and in your world, somehow all the made up things and assumption you make are true.
There's really no place on a Cowboys board for most the crap you spew. You are a baiter, you try and bait people to say things so they are banned. Its quite obvious if people actually pay attention to the things you say......Now again they have an ignore button....leave me alone
 photo Staubach_zps99a856a4.png

Last edited 6/21/2014 12:34 PM by 4evrHawk

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:37 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



4evrHawk wrote:
ZeroBlitz wrote:
4evrHawk wrote:
ZeroBlitz wrote: Well, this is good to know.

Suffice to say, I hope this move is unilaterally applied.
Oh I know how much you missed me, You used my name almost everyday. Gee when you told me how much you loved me in PM, I was confused....Like your post right now, its confusing.
I'm not gonna run from your crap, Hawk. I didn't use your name everyday, not even almost everyday. And I never PM'd you a damn thing about loving you. I could always publish your PM's, if you're going to continue to lie about crap. It's the Admins choice for you to be around, that's fine, but I'm not going to pretend that you didn't act like an idiot. You're full of it, you've always been full of it, and in your world, somehow all the made up things and assumption you make are true.
There's really no place on a Cowboys board for most the crap you spew. You are a baiter, you try and bait people to say things so they are banned. Its quite obvious if people actually pay attention to the things you say......Now again they have an ignore button....leave me alone
I'm a baiter?

So, it's not your fault you got banned? You're going to try to say that you got banned because I "baited" you. Your permaban happened when I wasn't even around, but go on, keep pretending the whole board conspired against you. I didn't have anything to do with you getting your recent bad, I wasn't even talking to you.

You can use the ignore button. But you lie too much and you lie about me and I'm not ignoring that so you can go on pretending your a persecuted victim in this whole ordeal.
"...you shall find that it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy."
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:39 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



SilverBear wrote:
Relax, Zero... just let him be himself, I'm confident before long he'll hang himself...

Those that know him have absolutely no doubt that this will happen. Hell, most were wondering why it didn't happen sooner the last time.....

"This team will suck you in and then break your heart".....Bill Parcells
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:41 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



KSadler1 wrote:
SilverBear wrote:
Relax, Zero... just let him be himself, I'm confident before long he'll hang himself...

Those that know him have absolutely no doubt that this will happen. Hell, most were wondering why it didn't happen sooner the last time.....
Oh wow like you to are so loved here...lmao....Maybe you guys could find something Cowboy related to talk about? Or maybe just go PM
 photo Staubach_zps99a856a4.png
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:43 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



SilverBear wrote:
ZeroBlitz wrote:
4evrHawk wrote:
ZeroBlitz wrote: Well, this is good to know.

Suffice to say, I hope this move is unilaterally applied.
Oh I know how much you missed me, You used my name almost everyday. Gee when you told me how much you loved me in PM, I was confused....Like your post right now, its confusing.
I'm not gonna run from your crap, Hawk. I didn't use your name everyday, not even almost everyday. And I never PM'd you a damn thing about loving you. I could always publish your PM's, if you're going to continue to lie about crap. It's the Admins choice for you to be around, that's fine, but I'm not going to pretend that you didn't act like an idiot. You're full of it, you've always been full of it, and in your world, somehow all the made up things and assumption you make are true.

Relax, Zero... just let him be himself, I'm confident before long he'll hang himself...

Yeah, yeah. Fine, fine.
"...you shall find that it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy."
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:50 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



4evrHawk wrote:
KSadler1 wrote:
SilverBear wrote:
Relax, Zero... just let him be himself, I'm confident before long he'll hang himself...

Those that know him have absolutely no doubt that this will happen. Hell, most were wondering why it didn't happen sooner the last time.....
Oh wow like you to are so loved here...lmao....Maybe you guys could find something Cowboy related to talk about? Or maybe just go PM


Never said I was. But I know when to quit. I've had words with some on this board but we can still be civil with each other. You and 5c5 are different animals all together. I honestly think you have several different personalities. Call it possessed if you want but something isn't right with you.....

"This team will suck you in and then break your heart".....Bill Parcells
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:53 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



ZeroBlitz wrote:
SilverBear wrote:
ZeroBlitz wrote:
4evrHawk wrote:
ZeroBlitz wrote: Well, this is good to know.

Suffice to say, I hope this move is unilaterally applied.
Oh I know how much you missed me, You used my name almost everyday. Gee when you told me how much you loved me in PM, I was confused....Like your post right now, its confusing.
I'm not gonna run from your crap, Hawk. I didn't use your name everyday, not even almost everyday. And I never PM'd you a damn thing about loving you. I could always publish your PM's, if you're going to continue to lie about crap. It's the Admins choice for you to be around, that's fine, but I'm not going to pretend that you didn't act like an idiot. You're full of it, you've always been full of it, and in your world, somehow all the made up things and assumption you make are true.

Relax, Zero... just let him be himself, I'm confident before long he'll hang himself...

Yeah, yeah. Fine, fine.

Chuckle... send me your snail mail address via PM, and I'll pack up some of my blood pressure meds for you... 

I know the guy steps on your last nerve, but don't let him spoil your fun in here...
Reply | Quote

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:55 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



Lol, thought the same thing.
---------------------------------------------
--- KSadler1 wrote:


4evrHawk wrote:
KSadler1 wrote:
SilverBear wrote:
Relax, Zero... just let him be himself, I'm confident before long he'll hang himself...

Those that know him have absolutely no doubt that this will happen. Hell, most were wondering why it didn't happen sooner the last time.....
Oh wow like you to are so loved here...lmao....Maybe you guys could find something Cowboy related to talk about? Or maybe just go PM


Never said I was. But I know when to quit. I've had words with some on this board but we can still be civil with each other. You and 5c5 are different animals all together. I honestly think you have several different personalities. Call it possessed if you want but something isn't right with you.....

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:57 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



dre11 wrote:
Lol, thought the same thing.
---------------------------------------------
--- KSadler1 wrote:


4evrHawk wrote:
KSadler1 wrote:
SilverBear wrote:
Relax, Zero... just let him be himself, I'm confident before long he'll hang himself...

Those that know him have absolutely no doubt that this will happen. Hell, most were wondering why it didn't happen sooner the last time.....
Oh wow like you to are so loved here...lmao....Maybe you guys could find something Cowboy related to talk about? Or maybe just go PM


Never said I was. But I know when to quit. I've had words with some on this board but we can still be civil with each other. You and 5c5 are different animals all together. I honestly think you have several different personalities. Call it possessed if you want but something isn't right with you.....

---------------------------------------------
PTSD
 photo Staubach_zps99a856a4.png
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 12:58 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



SilverBear wrote:

Chuckle... send me your snail mail address via PM, and I'll pack up some of my blood pressure meds for you... 

I know the guy steps on your last nerve, but don't let him spoil your fun in here...
I actually have pretty good blood pressure, which is a miracle in itself, because I'm a chef and I've been cooking for 15 years. I do like a nice bourbon, I think I've spent a lot of time on this board sipping bourbon or scotch and posting.

Speaking of which, I have an Old Blowhard from Orphan Barrel that needs drinking.
"...you shall find that it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy."
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 1:01 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



ZeroBlitz wrote:
SilverBear wrote:

Chuckle... send me your snail mail address via PM, and I'll pack up some of my blood pressure meds for you... 

I know the guy steps on your last nerve, but don't let him spoil your fun in here...
I actually have pretty good blood pressure, which is a miracle in itself, because I'm a chef and I've been cooking for 15 years. I do like a nice bourbon, I think I've spent a lot of time on this board sipping bourbon or scotch and posting.

Speaking of which, I have an Old Blowhard from Orphan Barrel that needs drinking.

Oh terrific, taunt the diabetic with the fact you can still drink... I thought we were tight, man...
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 1:03 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 


Can we just get Hawk to comment on Austin?

He should have been unbanned the day that we cut that worthless piece of crap.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/21/2014 1:08 PM

Re: HaHaHaHa 



SilverBear wrote:
ZeroBlitz wrote:
SilverBear wrote:

Chuckle... send me your snail mail address via PM, and I'll pack up some of my blood pressure meds for you... 

I know the guy steps on your last nerve, but don't let him spoil your fun in here...
I actually have pretty good blood pressure, which is a miracle in itself, because I'm a chef and I've been cooking for 15 years. I do like a nice bourbon, I think I've spent a lot of time on this board sipping bourbon or scotch and posting.

Speaking of which, I have an Old Blowhard from Orphan Barrel that needs drinking.

Oh terrific, taunt the diabetic with the fact you can still drink... I thought we were tight, man...

What? Drinking? Don't you know that stuff can kill you?
"...you shall find that it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy."
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 10  Next >