Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

You stop funchess...

Posted: 8/30/2014 1:19 PM

You stop funchess... 


You stop michigan. He's their only weapon in the air. Man, app state is bad!!!
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/30/2014 1:24 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


Bad, as in good, or bad as in terribly bad???
NDGRIDIRON wrote: You stop michigan. He's their only weapon in the air. Man, app state is bad!!!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/30/2014 1:26 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 




The latter.
---------------------------------------------
--- C5hydro wrote:

Bad, as in good, or bad as in terribly bad???
NDGRIDIRON wrote: You stop michigan. He's their only weapon in the air. Man, app state is bad!!!


---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/30/2014 1:28 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


i agree funchess is there top weapon..we will have to gameplan for him..dude is a freak athlete..i hate bitchigan but hes a freak..


Reply | Quote
  • sgvdomer
  • Kills Green Pigs
  • 2225 posts this site

Posted: 8/30/2014 1:32 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


I agree. Let's hope Max Redfield is as good as advertised. Gardner's ability to scramble is also something that can hurt ND.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/30/2014 1:32 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


I hate Michigan. That said they will be a really tough match up and they seem to have crazy luck against us lately.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/30/2014 1:38 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


the only person i can see keeping gardner in check will be jaylon our most athlectic linbacker..


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/30/2014 1:44 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


Yeah, Funchess scares me. He's a beast. Who will be matched up with him? Whoever it is better wrap up. Can't just throw a shoulder at him, cuz it's not going to bring him down.



Tarean Folston - #25
Cocoa, FL
Sophomore - RB
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/30/2014 1:51 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


im thinking cole luke will have the munchies for the funchess duty. who i believe is our best tackler on the outside maybe drop shumate over the top if the hammer is needed..


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/30/2014 1:57 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


I think this forum needs a 'like' button, ala Facebook. Then if you agree with something someone says, but you're too lazy to type something out.... Bam! Just click 'like' and move on.

Mods? What can we do about getting the ball rolling on that? Haha


---------------------------------------------
--- hoosier1fan2011 wrote:

im thinking cole luke will have the munchies for the funchess duty. who i believe is our best tackler on the outside maybe drop shumate over the top if the hammer is needed..

---------------------------------------------



Tarean Folston - #25
Cocoa, FL
Sophomore - RB
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/30/2014 1:59 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


Definitely their best player.


   

Junior DE Shilique Calhoun &
Sophomore OLB James Onwualu

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/30/2014 3:16 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 



NDGRIDIRON wrote: You stop michigan. He's their only weapon in the air. Man, app state is bad!!!
Nevermind the 2 100+ yd rushers biggrin
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/30/2014 3:18 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


App St is high school team quality bad. They lost to NC A&T last year. That's right... NC A&T
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/30/2014 7:46 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


Really? Who'd you play again?


---------------------------------------------
--- GoBlueBearCat wrote:


NDGRIDIRON wrote: You stop michigan. He's their only weapon in the air. Man, app state is bad!!!
Nevermind the 2 100+ yd rushers biggrin

---------------------------------------------
"If you can't lead yourself.. How can you be a leader of men?" 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/30/2014 8:01 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 




Based on talent and the actual gameplay. I'm sticking with my initial statement. Any RB in D1 could run on this team. Those gaps were huge.
---------------------------------------------
--- GoBlueBearCat wrote:


NDGRIDIRON wrote: You stop michigan. He's their only weapon in the air. Man, app state is bad!!!
Nevermind the 2 100+ yd rushers biggrin

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/30/2014 8:48 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


I agree with you to a degree. I'm just saying its not like he was our whole offense.  He accounted for 95 yards and 3 tds but only 1 of those was a super athletic and "size-advantaged" play.  Any one of our receivers could have caught the other 2 tds.  
 NDGRIDIRON wrote:

Based on talent and the actual gameplay. I'm sticking with my initial statement. Any RB in D1 could run on this team. Those gaps were huge.
---------------------------------------------
--- GoBlueBearCat wrote:


NDGRIDIRON wrote: You stop michigan. He's their only weapon in the air. Man, app state is bad!!!
Nevermind the 2 100+ yd rushers biggrin

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/30/2014 8:54 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


I guess that this App. St. team isn't up to the FCS championship play of the 2006/7 squads???
Reply | Quote

Posted: 8/31/2014 10:26 AM

Re: You stop funchess... 


Hey, I have an idea. We could call it ... "high five"! biggrin
BlueGold419 wrote: I think this forum needs a 'like' button, ala Facebook. Then if you agree with something someone says, but you're too lazy to type something out.... Bam! Just click 'like' and move on.

Mods? What can we do about getting the ball rolling on that? Haha


---------------------------------------------
--- hoosier1fan2011 wrote:

im thinking cole luke will have the munchies for the funchess duty. who i believe is our best tackler on the outside maybe drop shumate over the top if the hammer is needed..

---------------------------------------------
I'm the VanGorder Reporter

And SPAT BLOB! Founder
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/31/2014 11:18 AM

Re: You stop funchess... 


"+1"

"This"

Haha high five was my favorite.


---------------------------------------------
--- chinadude wrote:

Hey, I have an idea. We could call it ... "high five"! biggrin
BlueGold419 wrote: I think this forum needs a 'like' button, ala Facebook. Then if you agree with something someone says, but you're too lazy to type something out.... Bam! Just click 'like' and move on.

Mods? What can we do about getting the ball rolling on that? Haha


---------------------------------------------
--- hoosier1fan2011 wrote:

im thinking cole luke will have the munchies for the funchess duty. who i believe is our best tackler on the outside maybe drop shumate over the top if the hammer is needed..

---------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------



BOARD REP FOR
#8 Malik Zaire

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 8/31/2014 1:05 PM

Re: You stop funchess... 


Fortunately we have a lot of people who can match up with him. I hope Russell clears this investigation because our secondary needs his experience out there. Jaylon should be busy this week between covering Butt and spying on Gardner.


---------------------------------------------
--- NDGRIDIRON wrote:

You stop michigan. He's their only weapon in the air. Man, app state is bad!!!

---------------------------------------------
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be certain they are authentic." -Abraham Lincoln

Repping Cam McDaniel
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >