Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche.....

Posted: 1/4/2013 11:22 AM

Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 


Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/4/2013 6:23 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 


biggrin....Ole Miss is in trouble now !


Quote:

Ole Miss's sudden surge to the top of Nkemdiche's list has left tongues wagging in the Magnolia State and even has the Mississippi legislature looking into his recruitment. In particular, a detailed email complaint hs been lodged with the Mississippi State Legislature's Joint Committee on Performance Evaluation and Expenditure Review (PEER) that one reason Nkemdiche may attend Ole Miss is because his father, Sunday Nkemdiche, a doctor in the state of Georgia, has been promised a job at the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMC) in Jackson, Mississippi. (The reason the legislature would be involved in any way? The facility is a state hospital funded by taxpayer dollars).Who would hire Nkemdiche's father?

Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/4/2013 6:31 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 


Ole Miss is a dirty team.Cheaters don't get you anywhere in life.....yes indeed....devil
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/5/2013 10:07 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche...wah!. 


Here we go again! When the tigers lose a great recruit, it has to be cheating.  If you take time to look on the OM roster, you'll find his brother on the team, #4.  A player who by the way has played very well for OM.  Blood is an important factor for some kids. There's plenty of great players out there so we don't need to be crying because we've been out recruited for 1.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/6/2013 2:16 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche...wah!. 



josecanuc wrote: Here we go again! When the tigers lose a great recruit, it has to be cheating.  If you take time to look on the OM roster, you'll find his brother on the team, #4.  A player who by the way has played very well for OM.  Blood is an important factor for some kids. There's plenty of great players out there so we don't need to be crying because we've been out recruited for 1.

It isn't LSU fault that your very own Mississippi legislature is finding evidences of cheating at Ole Miss.....biggrin

Last edited 1/6/2013 2:17 PM by LSUFAN44

Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/6/2013 10:40 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 


Not, from Ms., I'm from North La. and no one has found evidence of OM cheating only anonymous complaint.  I went to LSU and I think it degrades the program that every time something goes bad we scream cheating. Makes LSU fans sound like a bunch of cry babies.   No one screamed when LSU signed Patrick Peterson or his brother or any of the other 15 out of state recruits.  OM is a nice school and looks to have the program back on track, good for them.  Be glad they are because to win championships LSU has to have good opponents on their schedule. If OM signs Nkemdiche Im glad for them and glad for him.  Same if LSU signs him, but right now I'd bet on the family ties with his brother winning out.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/19/2013 9:24 AM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 


it's mostly MSU rednecks jealously.They are imploding.The kid is going to Ole Miss,and bringing others with him.The kid has got character.I don't care how much cash and whores you throw at him
LSUFAN44 wrote: biggrin....Ole Miss is in trouble now !


Quote:

Ole Miss's sudden surge to the top of Nkemdiche's list has left tongues wagging in the Magnolia State and even has the Mississippi legislature looking into his recruitment. In particular, a detailed email complaint hs been lodged with the Mississippi State Legislature's Joint Committee on Performance Evaluation and Expenditure Review (PEER) that one reason Nkemdiche may attend Ole Miss is because his father, Sunday Nkemdiche, a doctor in the state of Georgia, has been promised a job at the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMC) in Jackson, Mississippi. (The reason the legislature would be involved in any way? The facility is a state hospital funded by taxpayer dollars).Who would hire Nkemdiche's father?

Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/23/2013 7:33 AM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 



ronniey wrote: it's mostly MSU rednecks jealously.They are imploding.The kid is going to Ole Miss,and bringing others with him.The kid has got character.I don't care how much cash and whores you throw at him
LSUFAN44 wrote: biggrin....Ole Miss is in trouble now !


Quote:

Ole Miss's sudden surge to the top of Nkemdiche's list has left tongues wagging in the Magnolia State and even has the Mississippi legislature looking into his recruitment. In particular, a detailed email complaint hs been lodged with the Mississippi State Legislature's Joint Committee on Performance Evaluation and Expenditure Review (PEER) that one reason Nkemdiche may attend Ole Miss is because his father, Sunday Nkemdiche, a doctor in the state of Georgia, has been promised a job at the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMC) in Jackson, Mississippi. (The reason the legislature would be involved in any way? The facility is a state hospital funded by taxpayer dollars).Who would hire Nkemdiche's father?


" Nikemdiche is going to Ole Miss ".....agreed.Look like Ole Miss will end up having an outstanding class....yes indeed.....biggrin
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/24/2013 7:10 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 


No, but you guys getting bulldozed or would that be bulldogdozed in the last game agaist the Rebs sure gave them "mo" to win Nkemdiche.....and steak Kailo Moore from the pups.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/26/2013 8:09 PM

RE: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 


I am always amazed by the LSU cry-babies who complain and whine when they lose out on a recruit, or when anything doesn't go their way--been going to Tiger Stadium since the early 1960s, and was once an LSU fan. Note that this does not apply to all LSUites. Many of you post on the Ole Miss board and provide excellent comments (BillF). Hugh Freeze had done an outstanding job, and has an ethical and moral character that is at least the equal of the Mad Hatter, but without the unexplained play calls and profanity enhanced outbursts. For the Rebels, maybe this is a year that we can land a few who we might have missed if we had not begun to turn our program around. LSU went through this back in the 1990's, then Sabin turned things around. I wish you success on Feb. 6th... LSU and Bammer can't get all the elite recruits...and how 'bout them Aggies? They will have something to say in the SEC West.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/26/2013 9:26 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche...wah!. 



josecanuc wrote: Here we go again! When the tigers lose a great recruit, it has to be cheating.  If you take time to look on the OM roster, you'll find his brother on the team, #4.  A player who by the way has played very well for OM.  Blood is an important factor for some kids. There's plenty of great players out there so we don't need to be crying because we've been out recruited for 1.

Pretty much.

My own personal belief is that we basically fell assbackwards into landing him because of Taz, because there is no way Hooten Dale had the foresight to try to make so many dominoes fall in place.

The guy could barely tie his own shoes.

I believe we got lucky is all.  It's not shady recruiting; it's not some amazing staff of super recruiters -- it's just dumb luck.  Or, the perfect storm.  I mean, it's our only one in half a century.  I'd say those are pretty logical odds.
 
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/26/2013 10:09 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche...wah!. 


Might could agree with you except they've committed a half dozen others who could play for any school in the SEC.  Momentum, luck, vision, who knows but its been a Reb year and the conference needs good competitive teams.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/26/2013 10:34 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche...wah!. 


I have a lot of LSU friends.  In fact, even though I went to Ole Miss, I love people from Louisiana and think LSU is a friggin' awesome school.  I guess that's one of the aspects of being from Texas.  Especially when you live in Southeast Texas.  I remember the DiNardo years, when most of my LSU friends weren't a happy bunch.  Turnarounds do happen, I realize. 

Had my family not returned to NE Texas, and had they stayed in SE Texas, I probably would've gone to LSU, because of the drive.  I just couldn't predict all the variables at the time.  I think Baton Rouge is a great town, and I especially love the food.

Arkansas would've been the closest SEC school from where I am now.  But, like any Texan worth his salt, I could in no way ever consider going to that school.  Or, any school in that state for that matter.
 

Last edited 1/26/2013 10:37 PM by Tarwater

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/27/2013 4:16 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 



josecanuc wrote: No, but you guys getting bulldozed or would that be bulldogdozed in the last game agaist the Rebs sure gave them "mo" to win Nkemdiche.....and steak Kailo Moore from the pups.

So Ole Miss going 6-6 sealed the deal for these 4 and 5 star guys?  LSU should be glad you aren't recruiting for them!  You are clueless.

The shady bunch of recruiters they have in Oxford right now is what allows them to get the recruits they have.  The OC being named in the Miami case should show you that.  They are following the Auburn blueprint of hiring a no-name coach that will allow the money to roll and letting the alumni take care of the rest.
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/27/2013 5:30 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 


What a crybaby, , no it opened the door.  If you mighty dogs would have won, the Rebs would have been 5-7 and an after thought for the big names.  Thanks for keeping them in play.  Maybe you guys should think about playing even more SWAC teams to muscle up your record?  What did you lose, 4 out of the last 5?  You guys a destine to be back at the bottom of the conference again and you can't stand it so you scream cheater!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/28/2013 12:51 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 


I smell corndogs............pewwwweeee                I see some dog poster up there, ya'll should follow them, they are doing great....Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/28/2013 6:46 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 



transit57 wrote: I smell corndogs............pewwwweeee                I see some dog poster up there, ya'll should follow them, they are doing great....Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
and your point is...?

LSU ....IF YOU'RE NOT LIVING IT....YOU' RE DYING !!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/29/2013 11:46 AM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 



josecanuc wrote: What a crybaby, , no it opened the door.  If you mighty dogs would have won, the Rebs would have been 5-7 and an after thought for the big names.  Thanks for keeping them in play.  Maybe you guys should think about playing even more SWAC teams to muscle up your record?  What did you lose, 4 out of the last 5?  You guys a destine to be back at the bottom of the conference again and you can't stand it so you scream cheater!
Yep big names always go for a 6-6 team but would never think about a 5-7 team.  Are you serious???
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 1/29/2013 6:26 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 


Personally being an LSU fan, I could care less if youfollow your neighbors blueprint for success and buy players! Just dont scream foul when you get burned remember your not Alabama and the SEC will not cover for you guys
josecanuc wrote: What a crybaby, , no it opened the door.  If you mighty dogs would have won, the Rebs would have been 5-7 and an after thought for the big names.  Thanks for keeping them in play.  Maybe you guys should think about playing even more SWAC teams to muscle up your record?  What did you lose, 4 out of the last 5?  You guys a destine to be back at the bottom of the conference again and you can't stand it so you scream cheater!

J Michael Kirkland

Reply | Quote

Posted: 1/29/2013 7:57 PM

Re: Article on Ole Miss' shady recruitment of Nkemdiche..... 



jmichaelkirkland wrote: Personally being an LSU fan, I could care less if youfollow your neighbors blueprint for success and buy players! Just dont scream foul when you get burned remember your not Alabama and the SEC will not cover for you guys
josecanuc wrote: What a crybaby, , no it opened the door.  If you mighty dogs would have won, the Rebs would have been 5-7 and an after thought for the big names.  Thanks for keeping them in play.  Maybe you guys should think about playing even more SWAC teams to muscle up your record?  What did you lose, 4 out of the last 5?  You guys a destine to be back at the bottom of the conference again and you can't stand it so you scream cheater!
Here we go again, everyone cheats but our own Tigers. We get a great recruit its our great coaches, tradition, etc, when someone else gets them it has to be cheating.  As much as I dislike Alabama, I don't thin NS cheats there nor did he at LSU.  He pushes the envelope, sure, and he did at LSU, but didn't the Tigers get in troublle with that talent guy in Houston who sold film?  Didn't the Tigers dismiss their wide receivers coach because of broken recruiting rules?  I'm an LSU grad, live in La., and have gone to LSU games since 1962, but its demeaning to the school when we scream cheaters everytime we lose a guy.  Give it up, if OM is cheating, they'll be caught.  I happen to believe they are riding a great wave of mo because they were lucky or smart enoough to sign Nkemdiche's older brother 2 years ago.  In the end their class is not as high ranked as LSU, AM, Ga., Ala. Fla., despite their good fortune.  Of course our friend from Ms State is seeing his world come crashing down because they base their existence on beating OM and Jackson State yearly.

As for our Miss. State friend dribbledawg, he is just hung over from having been smashed 5 out of the last 6 football games they played and watching their recruiting class dwindle daily.  I would be disappointed too, if I was in his shoes.  What do they call it, crying puppydog tears?  I think he forgets that State had to dismiss a coach this fall for recruiting violations!  Of course that doesn't count.
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >