Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Update: Ricky Seals-Jones sets announcement for Monday

Posted: 12/4/2012 6:58 PM

Update: Ricky Seals-Jones sets announcement for Monday 


biggrin

Shea Dixon Twitter:

LSU coaches Thomas McGaughey and Adam Henry are in Texas today to see five-star ATH Ricky Seals-Jones. A&M vs Tigers battle

Last edited 12/7/2012 10:42 AM by LSUFAN44

Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/7/2012 10:41 AM

Re:Ricky Seals-Jones will make his decision on Monday 


biggrin

ESPN:

Ricky Seals-Jones will be making his college choice known to the world on Monday. His father, Chester Jones, confirmed to GigEmNation that Seals-Jones will make his announcement on Monday at 10 a.m. CT at Sealy (Texas) High School.

LINK

Last edited 12/7/2012 10:43 AM by LSUFAN44

Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/7/2012 10:45 AM

Re: Update: Ricky Seals-Jones sets announcement for Monday 


LSU or A&M ?  noideanoideanoidea

Hopefully Jones pick LSU ....yes indeed.....
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/7/2012 6:07 PM

Re: Update: Ricky Seals-Jones sets announcement for Monday 



LSUFAN44 wrote: LSU or A&M ?  noideanoideanoidea

Hopefully Jones pick LSU ....yes indeed.....
fingers crossed, rabbits foot and a hand full four leaf clovers in my pocket...biggrin

LSU ....IF YOU'RE NOT LIVING IT....YOU' RE DYING !!

Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/8/2012 11:28 AM

Re: Update: Ricky Seals-Jones sets announcement for Monday 


biggrin


Shea Dixon (24/7 Sports):

“I’d be surprised if he doesn’t go with A&M,” Dixon said. “(LSU assistants) Adam Henry and Thomas McGaughey have been leading the charge there, but he can stay close to home and A&M is telling him he can play right away. I think LSU has done all it can.”

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 12/10/2012 5:54 PM

Re: Update: Ricky Seals-Jones sets announcement for Monday 



LSUFAN44 wrote: biggrin

Shea Dixon Twitter:

LSU coaches Thomas McGaughey and Adam Henry are in Texas today to see five-star ATH Ricky Seals-Jones. A&M vs Tigers
all for naught....he's an aggie  frown

LSU ....IF YOU'RE NOT LIVING IT....YOU' RE DYING !!

Reply | Quote

Posted: 12/11/2012 5:56 PM

Re: Update: Ricky Seals-Jones sets announcement for Monday 



lsuroots wrote:
LSUFAN44 wrote: biggrin

Shea Dixon Twitter:

LSU coaches Thomas McGaughey and Adam Henry are in Texas today to see five-star ATH Ricky Seals-Jones. A&M vs Tigers
all for naught....he's an aggie  frown

Sometimes you win,sometimes you lose.....

LSU and Les Miles will end up with another great recruiting class this season....yes indeed......biggrin
Reply | Quote