Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >

2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE

Posted: 04/23/2014 3:53 AM

2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


The NFL will release our schedule tomorrow.I hope we have a good road schedule in the past the NFL has stuck it to us
Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:36 AM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


Schedule will be announced at 5pm(Pacific Time).
2014 road opponents will be: AFC west, Buffalo, Miami, Arizona, SF 49ers, and Baltimore.
Wherever The Fear May Be, Look It In The Eyes
Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:53 AM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


Remember BB you promised to fly me out for the first home game! cheers.gif
OK you didn't but what a great jesture!




Play every down like the season's riding on it !

Last edited 04/23/2014 5:54 AM by viseman61

Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 11:50 AM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


sorry should have read today.Late when posting
Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 11:53 AM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


I hope with our nice push towards the end last year that might get us some more Network gigs to eliminate the
Blackout possibilities!




Play every down like the season's riding on it !
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 04/23/2014 4:36 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


Raiders 2014 Schedule just released....


Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:28 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


We open at Arizona on Monday Night.  Also host NE on Sunday Night in week 14  !! - Wow - that should be a good one!
Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:30 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


Here it is.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2014/REG/CHARGERS



In addition to what ECJ posted, the other "national" games (when no other NFL game is being played) are Thursday night at Denver, and Saturday afternoon at San Fran.

So 3 "national" games on the road, and only 1 at home.  Of course with their end of season games, if they're still in it, any of those could be "flexed" to a Sunday night.

---
"I've never been around a 24-year-old 12-year vet."

Last edited 04/23/2014 5:34 PM by 88Unbeatable82

Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:30 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


Here's the complete schedule via the U-T San Diego:

.

Their schedule, officially set to be released Wednesday at 5 p.m., starts with a road game against the Cardinals. It's the second half to a Monday Night Football doubleheader, the third straight year the franchise has been given the latest Week 1 spot.

The game starts at 7:20 p.m. The East Coast will read about it Tuesday morning.

San Diego's home opener comes against the Seahawks on Sept. 14. Aside from the season opener, the Chargers have two other prime-time games. On Oct. 23, they'll face the Broncos in Denver. The Thursday night game will air on the NFL Network. On Dec. 7, they'll host the Patriots for Sunday Night Football on NBC.

On paper, the Chargers' toughest stretch comes at season's end.

Their final four opponents in 2014 — vs. Patriots, vs. Broncos, at 49ers, at Chiefs — averaged 12 wins in 2013. And before that run, the team travels to Baltimore for one of its four 10 a.m. local starts.

• Week 1: at Cardinals, Sept. 8, 7:20 p.m.

• Week 2: vs. Seahawks, Sept. 14, 1:05 p.m. PT.

• Week 3: at Bills, Sept. 21, 10 a.m.

• Week 4: vs. Jaguars, Sept. 28, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 5: vs. Jets, Oct. 5, 1:25 p.m.

• Week 6: at Raiders, Oct. 12, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 7: vs. Chiefs, Oct 19, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 8: at Broncos, Oct. 23, 5:25 p.m.

• Week 9: at Dolphins, Nov. 2, 10 a.m.

• Week 10: BYE

• Week 11: vs. Raiders, Nov. 16, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 12: vs. Rams, Nov. 23, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 13: at Ravens, Nov. 30, 10 a.m.

• Week 14: vs. Patriots, Dec. 7, 5:30 p.m.

• Week 15: vs. Broncos, Dec. 14, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 16: at 49ers, Dec. 20, 1:30 p.m.

• Week 17: at Chiefs, Dec. 28, 10 a.m.

  You Might Also Like
Wherever The Fear May Be, Look It In The Eyes
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:32 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


SO SICK OF THE NFL DOING THIS. Why on earth do they continually schedule the Chargers for the final game of opening weekend? Why? Why? Almost every single year since they started doing two Monday Night games on opening weekend. Look it up. Chargers are almost ALWAYS that game. And, more often than not, we are on the road. Sorry, just a pet peeve. I don't get how this keeps happening.

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”
Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:36 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


At least we're not traveling to London
So only 1 Monday night game and the one we do have isn't against the Raiders? That is Always one of the best games of the year?
---------------------------------------------
--- shoehater wrote:

SO SICK OF THE NFL DOING THIS. Why on earth do they continually schedule the Chargers for the final game of opening weekend? Why? Why? Almost every single year since they started doing two Monday Night games on opening weekend. Look it up. Chargers are almost ALWAYS that game. And, more often than not, we are on the road. Sorry, just a pet peeve. I don't get how this keeps happening.

---------------------------------------------




Play every down like the season's riding on it !

Last edited 04/23/2014 5:40 PM by viseman61

Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:38 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


Shoe thats the first thing that stood out to me too. I would say prior to the bye week the schedule is fair. The last 5 games is going to be like running a gauntlet!!! That's a tough stretch to close out the season.
Wherever The Fear May Be, Look It In The Eyes
Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:41 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


Not me BB, taking Tuesday off for the 2nd year in a row !!  I'll be ready..LOL
Boltsbacker wrote: Here's the complete schedule via the U-T San Diego:

.

Their schedule, officially set to be released Wednesday at 5 p.m., starts with a road game against the Cardinals. It's the second half to a Monday Night Football doubleheader, the third straight year the franchise has been given the latest Week 1 spot.

The game starts at 7:20 p.m. The East Coast will read about it Tuesday morning.

San Diego's home opener comes against the Seahawks on Sept. 14. Aside from the season opener, the Chargers have two other prime-time games. On Oct. 23, they'll face the Broncos in Denver. The Thursday night game will air on the NFL Network. On Dec. 7, they'll host the Patriots for Sunday Night Football on NBC.

On paper, the Chargers' toughest stretch comes at season's end.

Their final four opponents in 2014 — vs. Patriots, vs. Broncos, at 49ers, at Chiefs — averaged 12 wins in 2013. And before that run, the team travels to Baltimore for one of its four 10 a.m. local starts.

• Week 1: at Cardinals, Sept. 8, 7:20 p.m.

• Week 2: vs. Seahawks, Sept. 14, 1:05 p.m. PT.

• Week 3: at Bills, Sept. 21, 10 a.m.

• Week 4: vs. Jaguars, Sept. 28, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 5: vs. Jets, Oct. 5, 1:25 p.m.

• Week 6: at Raiders, Oct. 12, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 7: vs. Chiefs, Oct 19, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 8: at Broncos, Oct. 23, 5:25 p.m.

• Week 9: at Dolphins, Nov. 2, 10 a.m.

• Week 10: BYE

• Week 11: vs. Raiders, Nov. 16, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 12: vs. Rams, Nov. 23, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 13: at Ravens, Nov. 30, 10 a.m.

• Week 14: vs. Patriots, Dec. 7, 5:30 p.m.

• Week 15: vs. Broncos, Dec. 14, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 16: at 49ers, Dec. 20, 1:30 p.m.

• Week 17: at Chiefs, Dec. 28, 10 a.m.

  You Might Also Like
Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:43 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


Honestly, though, if this new team leadership can eliminate the "swoons" they had last year, I can see them legitimately being 8 - 3, and maybe even 9 - 2, going into those last 5 games.

But it's true, those last 5 are T-O-U-G-H.

If they get double digit wins this year, I'll consider it another successful season of building towards being a true contender.

---
"I've never been around a 24-year-old 12-year vet."

Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:44 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


Atta boy Joe!!!cheers.gif Great to see Bolts pride and passion on the east coast!!
EastCoastJoe wrote: Not me BB, taking Tuesday off for the 2nd year in a row !!  I'll be ready..LOL
Boltsbacker wrote: Here's the complete schedule via the U-T San Diego:

.

Their schedule, officially set to be released Wednesday at 5 p.m., starts with a road game against the Cardinals. It's the second half to a Monday Night Football doubleheader, the third straight year the franchise has been given the latest Week 1 spot.

The game starts at 7:20 p.m. The East Coast will read about it Tuesday morning.

San Diego's home opener comes against the Seahawks on Sept. 14. Aside from the season opener, the Chargers have two other prime-time games. On Oct. 23, they'll face the Broncos in Denver. The Thursday night game will air on the NFL Network. On Dec. 7, they'll host the Patriots for Sunday Night Football on NBC.

On paper, the Chargers' toughest stretch comes at season's end.

Their final four opponents in 2014 — vs. Patriots, vs. Broncos, at 49ers, at Chiefs — averaged 12 wins in 2013. And before that run, the team travels to Baltimore for one of its four 10 a.m. local starts.

• Week 1: at Cardinals, Sept. 8, 7:20 p.m.

• Week 2: vs. Seahawks, Sept. 14, 1:05 p.m. PT.

• Week 3: at Bills, Sept. 21, 10 a.m.

• Week 4: vs. Jaguars, Sept. 28, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 5: vs. Jets, Oct. 5, 1:25 p.m.

• Week 6: at Raiders, Oct. 12, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 7: vs. Chiefs, Oct 19, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 8: at Broncos, Oct. 23, 5:25 p.m.

• Week 9: at Dolphins, Nov. 2, 10 a.m.

• Week 10: BYE

• Week 11: vs. Raiders, Nov. 16, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 12: vs. Rams, Nov. 23, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 13: at Ravens, Nov. 30, 10 a.m.

• Week 14: vs. Patriots, Dec. 7, 5:30 p.m.

• Week 15: vs. Broncos, Dec. 14, 1:05 p.m.

• Week 16: at 49ers, Dec. 20, 1:30 p.m.

• Week 17: at Chiefs, Dec. 28, 10 a.m.

  You Might Also Like
Wherever The Fear May Be, Look It In The Eyes
Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:45 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


Ya but check it out, This year We will sit Our starters in the final game against KC because we will have won the division. Relax!




Play every down like the season's riding on it !
Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:48 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


88 the new regime I believe has brought in an "us against the world" mentality in positive way! Glad we've got leaders like Rivers, Weddle, Hardwick, Gates, etc that are just gonna say to the NFL...."BRING IT ON!!!"
88Unbeatable82 wrote: Honestly, though, if this new team leadership can eliminate the "swoons" they had last year, I can see them legitimately being 8 - 3, and maybe even 9 - 2, going into those last 5 games.

But it's true, those last 5 are T-O-U-G-H.

If they get double digit wins this year, I'll consider it another successful season of building towards being a true contender.
Wherever The Fear May Be, Look It In The Eyes

Last edited 04/23/2014 5:49 PM by Boltsbacker

Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:50 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


I like the 5 game stretch of Week 3 thru 7 and the timing of the bye.  We will need it to tune up for a brutal stretch run (the final 5).  I also like catching Seattle at home in week 2.  Hopefully they will not be clicking early.
88Unbeatable82 wrote: Here it is.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2014/REG/CHARGERS



In addition to what ECJ posted, the other "national" games (when no other NFL game is being played) are Thursday night at Denver, and Saturday afternoon at San Fran.

So 3 "national" games on the road, and only 1 at home.  Of course with their end of season games, if they're still in it, any of those could be "flexed" to a Sunday night.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:52 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


I hope! Cause it will be snowing.

viseman61 wrote: Ya but check it out, This year We will sit Our starters in the final game against KC because we will have won the division. Relax!

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”

Last edited 04/23/2014 6:20 PM by shoehater

Reply | Quote

Posted: 04/23/2014 5:58 PM

Re: 2014 SCHEDULE RELEASE 


I hear ya, not A big fan of that either unless they are nicked up or Really could use the rest, and after that stretch,
we'll see!

---------------------------------------------
--- shoehater wrote:

I hope cause it will be snowing.

viseman61 wrote: Ya but check it out, This year We will sit Our starters in the final game against KC because we will have won the division. Relax!


---------------------------------------------




Play every down like the season's riding on it !
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 2  Next >