Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 21  Next >

Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT

Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 1:08 PM

Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


thought id start a new gameday thread as our week 1 thread has been ruined
Reply | Quote

Posted: 09/09/2013 2:24 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


Kiwi, 

Its been a fun offseason! -

Here's to a W!!!!!!

wave.gif 


kiwibolt wrote: thought id start a new gameday thread as our week 1 thread has been ruined
________________________________________

"You sound like a bigot who is trying to justify using the N word". - Honk

This is acceptable by forum community standards. 

Reply | Quote

Posted: 09/09/2013 3:08 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


No need for a new thread.  As shoe reminds us in that thread, by placing the "scroll killer" on ignore, it eliminates the problem.  Just do that, and that thread is working fine again.

---
"I've never been around a 24-year-old 12-year vet."

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 3:22 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


If we can control the clock with sustained drives & run the football, we can win this game! Limit turnovers & create t least 2, we'll be good
 
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 4:02 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


popcorn.gifGo Bolts.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 5:07 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


likewise Light....its all about that W
LightEmUp1 wrote: Kiwi, 

Its been a fun offseason! -

Here's to a W!!!!!!

wave.gif 


kiwibolt wrote: thought id start a new gameday thread as our week 1 thread has been ruined
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 5:08 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


definetly agree with you here maui, I believe its the only way
mauibolt wrote: If we can control the clock with sustained drives & run the football, we can win this game! Limit turnovers & create t least 2, we'll be good
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:13 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


This is yet another reason I hate the Chargers consistently being the last game of the first week. Our game is now delayed a little bit due to the early game. Happens every year. I'm sure the beginning of the game will have to be televised on ESPN 2 until the east coast game ends.

Such a lame concept NFL.

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:26 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 



agree with you shoe....ohh the games started

---------------------------------------------
--- shoehater wrote:

This is yet another reason I hate the Chargers consistently being the last game of the first week. Our game is now delayed a little bit due to the early game. Happens every year. I'm sure the beginning of the game will have to be televised on ESPN 2 until the east coast game ends.

Such a lame concept NFL.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:26 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


Hey - Novak got the KO into the end zone! Good.

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:26 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


Do you get KUSI? Not only do you get the game from the start, but you also get the best pre-game show in the history of pre-game shows in any sport!
shoehater wrote: This is yet another reason I hate the Chargers consistently being the last game of the first week. Our game is now delayed a little bit due to the early game. Happens every year. I'm sure the beginning of the game will have to be televised on ESPN 2 until the east coast game ends.

Such a lame concept NFL.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:27 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


WOW!!!! What a beginning!!! Johnson bats down the first pass and it's picked off by..our NOSE TACKLE!!!! HAHAHAHAH!

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:27 PM

RE: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


YES!!!

First play from scrimmage in the McCoy era!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:27 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


I don't. I'm just on ESPN2 at the moment.
HunterSTomlinson wrote: Do you get KUSI? Not only do you get the game from the start, but you also get the best pre-game show in the history of pre-game shows in any sport!
shoehater wrote: This is yet another reason I hate the Chargers consistently being the last game of the first week. Our game is now delayed a little bit due to the early game. Happens every year. I'm sure the beginning of the game will have to be televised on ESPN 2 until the east coast game ends.

Such a lame concept NFL.

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:28 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


Wow...so Mathews DID get a swing pass for a TD. Nice call Light!

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:29 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


Woot Woot!p

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:30 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


Bad tackling on the ensuing KO. That has to end guys.

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”
Reply | Quote

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:31 PM

RE: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


Wow. I hope it continues.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:31 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


+1
shoehater wrote: Wow...so Mathews DID get a swing pass for a TD. Nice call Light!

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 09/09/2013 7:33 PM

Re: Chargers Vs Texans 2013 Official GDT 


Thought our 3rd down rush got in too easily. Thankfully we stop the screen short and the Texans are forced to punt. No fakes please.

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”
Reply | Quote
Reply to TopicPost New Topic
  Page of 21  Next >