Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

McGahee to the Chargers?

Avatar

Posted: 06/13/2013 11:06 AM

McGahee to the Chargers? 


McGahee was just cut today from the Broncos. He definitely still has something left in the tank. He's dependable....and he's a veteran who knows how to do all the little things right.

Could he be reunited with McCoy? 

Makes sense to me......and he could be great insurance policy if Mathews were to get injured, which lets face it, is a real possibility.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/13/2013 11:53 AM

Re: McGahee to the Chargers? 


This is a possibility but I would prefer:

Mathews
Woodhead
Brown

as our three deep.  At this stage, I like what Brown adds as a receiver, and more balanced back.  

McGahee might have lost a bit more...
--------------
Ford + Attaochu + Ingram + Freeney = Improved passing defense
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/13/2013 1:35 PM

Re: McGahee to the Chargers? 


noidea

He's a 31 year old who is coming off of a torn MCL and was cut immediately after skipping voluntary OTAs.

I'd prefer to keep what we have.

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/13/2013 3:01 PM

Re: McGahee to the Chargers? 



yantha wrote: This is a possibility but I would prefer:

Mathews
Woodhead
Brown

as our three deep.  At this stage, I like what Brown adds as a receiver, and more balanced back.  

McGahee might have lost a bit more...
I'm hoping Hill makes a splash & able to beat out Brown for that last spot... We'll see soon enough!

Have Hill & Addae as my UFA to watch
 
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/13/2013 3:50 PM

Re: McGahee to the Chargers? 



shoehater wrote: noidea

He's a 31 year old who is coming off of a torn MCL and was cut immediately after skipping voluntary OTAs.

I'd prefer to keep what we have.
He's had plenty of time to heal. He says he's 100% and he definitely still has something left in the tank. I think staying in the same division is a plus too. I don't know, it wouldn't hurt to bring him, what do you have to lose? You can always cut him.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/13/2013 7:16 PM

Re: McGahee to the Chargers? 


+1 Maui.  I'll take a "young Michael Turner" any day.
mauibolt wrote:
yantha wrote: This is a possibility but I would prefer:

Mathews
Woodhead
Brown

as our three deep.  At this stage, I like what Brown adds as a receiver, and more balanced back.  

McGahee might have lost a bit more...
I'm hoping Hill makes a splash & able to beat out Brown for that last spot... We'll see soon enough!

Have Hill & Addae as my UFA to watch
--------------
Ford + Attaochu + Ingram + Freeney = Improved passing defense
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 06/13/2013 11:31 PM

Re: McGahee to the Chargers? 


I'll pass on McGahee .    Injuries , Age, Fumbilitis,,    That base is covered.

Lets go with Matthews, Brown , and Woodhead for starters,.   We already have young prospects to throw into the mix.
Behold the Lightning........Beware the Thunder.......
Reply | Quote