Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

OT - Smart Phone

Avatar

Posted: 6/26/2014 9:55 AM

OT - Smart Phone 


It doesn't happen all that often when dealing with today's technology, but I just had a good experience with Samsung.

My Galaxy 4 hadn't updated my emails in 2 days and I couldn't figure out why. The service tech took control of my phone remotely and had me going in about 15 minutes.

Microsoft/Dell/and/or netgear have done that for my desktop. This was a first for my phone.






"I'm a Bielemer"
Reply | Quote
  • Porkdiet
  • Broyles/Matthews
  • 6440 posts this site
Avatar

Posted: 6/26/2014 10:10 AM

Re: OT - Smart Phone 


I removed all of my nude selfies for that very reason.redface
LongtimeHogfan wrote: It doesn't happen all that often when dealing with today's technology, but I just had a good experience with Samsung.

My Galaxy 4 hadn't updated my emails in 2 days and I couldn't figure out why. The service tech took control of my phone remotely and had me going in about 15 minutes.

Microsoft/Dell/and/or netgear have done that for my desktop. This was a first for my phone.

18

Reply | Quote
  • Porkdiet
  • Broyles/Matthews
  • 6440 posts this site
Avatar

Posted: 6/26/2014 4:02 PM

Re: OT - Smart Phone 


Carlos Danger.
LongtimeHogfan wrote:
Anthony Weiner? Is that you?

---------------------------------------------
--- Porkdiet wrote:

I removed all of my nude selfies for that very reason.redface
LongtimeHogfan wrote: It doesn't happen all that often when dealing with today's technology, but I just had a good experience with Samsung.

My Galaxy 4 hadn't updated my emails in 2 days and I couldn't figure out why. The service tech took control of my phone remotely and had me going in about 15 minutes.

Microsoft/Dell/and/or netgear have done that for my desktop. This was a first for my phone.


---------------------------------------------

18

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/26/2014 4:06 PM

Re: OT - Smart Phone 



Porkdiet wrote: Carlos Danger.
LongtimeHogfan wrote:
Anthony Weiner? Is that you?

---------------------------------------------
--- Porkdiet wrote:

I removed all of my nude selfies for that very reason.redface
LongtimeHogfan wrote: It doesn't happen all that often when dealing with today's technology, but I just had a good experience with Samsung.

My Galaxy 4 hadn't updated my emails in 2 days and I couldn't figure out why. The service tech took control of my phone remotely and had me going in about 15 minutes.

Microsoft/Dell/and/or netgear have done that for my desktop. This was a first for my phone.


---------------------------------------------

The Ginger Lee photos are still there though.... eek

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/27/2014 1:10 AM

Re: OT - Smart Phone 


I have an old friend at the NSA. He had to pull some strings, but he had little trouble intercepting one of hundreds of text messages from Longtime to a contact known only as P-diet34853_baghead[2].gif

My guy didn't feel right releasing the material, but he forwarded one picture that was supposed to be fairly representative of the whole lot:



Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.     - Plato
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/27/2014 3:55 AM

Re: OT - Smart Phone 


Damn.  I'm off to the store looking for a bushel of corn.   WPS
HOGBISCUIT wrote: EYE44 - the best player on any team is the QB that has not played yet!!

Last edited 6/27/2014 3:57 AM by Chazlr

Reply | Quote
  • Porkdiet
  • Broyles/Matthews
  • 6440 posts this site
Avatar

Posted: 6/27/2014 6:09 AM

Re: OT - Smart Phone 


Deep Throat?
NostraHOGus wrote: I have an old friend at the NSA. He had to pull some strings, but he had little trouble intercepting one of hundreds of text messages from Longtime to a contact known only as P-diet34853_baghead[2].gif

My guy didn't feel right releasing the material, but he forwarded one picture that was supposed to be fairly representative of the whole lot:



18

Last edited 6/27/2014 6:09 AM by Porkdiet

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 6/29/2014 6:48 PM

Re: OT - Smart Phone 


NSA = No Secrets Allowed





Uncertainty is an uncomfortable position, but certainty is an absurd one. Voltaire
Reply | Quote