Free Trial Ad
Why Subscribe?
  • Player/Prospect News
  • Exclusive Insider Info
  • Members-Only Forums
  • Exclusive Videos
  • Subscribe Now!
InboxChat RoomChat Room (0 fans in chatroom)

Motivation

Posted: 7/6/2013 12:40 AM

Motivation 


I fully realize it is one game but tonight's loss was very disappointing.  I went to the game with my daughters which was nice and there was a buzz in the air with long lines to get in as the place was going to a packed house tonight.

You would think being 1.5 games back coming back home against the Tigers in front of a packed house would motivate the tribe to play their best ball.  Instead we get a lackluster performance from our starter who then turns it over to a taxed bullpen.

Tonight should have been a statement game with our best pitcher on the mound instead it was a statement game that we are not ready to really compete to take the division.

What a shame.....again i realize it is only one game and they could come back and win the next 3 but i believe if they couldn't get really motivated for tonights game i doubt they will rise up towards the end of the year.  

Oh well....thanks for letting me vent.....and in true Cleveland Style maybe we will get them tomorrow.  Night all
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/6/2013 1:22 AM

RE: Motivation 


40,000 fans there and they **** the bed. They continue this crap for the rest of the series and it will take a miracle for some fans to stay interested. Very disappointing performance.



Last edited 7/6/2013 1:23 AM by TheShank

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/6/2013 5:35 PM

RE: Motivation 


Hector Casucko with yet another brilliant outing. 7 runs in 3.1 innings. ERA now 9.42 for the year. How is it possible that we don't have anyone better than this chump to run out to the mound?


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/6/2013 6:46 PM

RE: Motivation 




---------------------------------------------
--- tkpbrowns wrote:

Hector Casucko with yet another brilliant outing. 7 runs in 3.1 innings. ERA now 9.42 for the year. How is it possible that we don't have anyone better than this chump to run out to the mound?

---------------------------------------------

It's becoming an issue. We shouldn't be missing maccalister the way we do.
Our starting pitching is paper thin. And every time I see carrasco I remember how Philly fleeced us.
No lube, no kiss goodnight. Nothing.
At least he didn't get kicked out.

Very disappointing series so far. Why can't they get up for them?

Jack Burton: I'm a reasonable guy. But, I've just experienced some very unreasonable things.

Reply | Quote

Posted: 7/6/2013 7:01 PM

RE: Motivation 




---------------------------------------------
--- JackTBurton wrote:



---------------------------------------------
--- tkpbrowns wrote:

Hector Casucko with yet another brilliant outing. 7 runs in 3.1 innings. ERA now 9.42 for the year. How is it possible that we don't have anyone better than this chump to run out to the mound?

---------------------------------------------

It's becoming an issue. We shouldn't be missing maccalister the way we do.
Our starting pitching is paper thin. And every time I see carrasco I remember how Philly fleeced us.
No lube, no kiss goodnight. Nothing.
At least he didn't get kicked out.

Very disappointing series so far. Why can't they get up for them?

---------------------------------------------

Because they aren't talented enough to raise their game. Carrasco is not a major league pitcher. Apparently, the Indians either don't see that or don't have anyone better. In any case, today's game equaled easy cash. A blowout was pretty easy to predict.
Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/7/2013 3:49 PM

RE: Motivation 


And the bullpen strikes yet again.
1.1 innings and 4 runs allowed including a 2 out 3 run HR to tie the game in the 8th.
The bullpen is a total disaster
6-1 lead heading to the 7th is gone by the 8th


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/7/2013 6:41 PM

RE: Motivation 


Brantley bails out the bullpen with a 2 run jack. Needed that game bad. Kluber pitched very well and deserved a Win


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/10/2013 7:29 AM

RE: Motivation 



brett wrote:

---------------------------------------------
--- JackTBurton wrote:



---------------------------------------------
--- tkpbrowns wrote:

Hector Casucko with yet another brilliant outing. 7 runs in 3.1 innings. ERA now 9.42 for the year. How is it possible that we don't have anyone better than this chump to run out to the mound?

---------------------------------------------

It's becoming an issue. We shouldn't be missing maccalister the way we do.
Our starting pitching is paper thin. And every time I see carrasco I remember how Philly fleeced us.
No lube, no kiss goodnight. Nothing.
At least he didn't get kicked out.

Very disappointing series so far. Why can't they get up for them?

---------------------------------------------

Because they aren't talented enough to raise their game. Carrasco is not a major league pitcher. Apparently, the Indians either don't see that or don't have anyone better. In any case, today's game equaled easy cash. A blowout was pretty easy to predict.
Must of collected again last night - I mean it had to be a sure thing with 5 inning Baldo on the hill that the Tribe was going down.

57 years of watching Browns football - 32 of them from the front row of the Pound.

Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/11/2013 7:58 PM

RE: Motivation 


Salazar with a great debut today.
He looks intriguing. He hit 99mph today. I had no idea he had that kind of stuff.


Reply | Quote
Avatar

Posted: 7/11/2013 8:41 PM

RE: Motivation 




---------------------------------------------
--- tkpbrowns wrote:

Salazar with a great debut today.
He looks intriguing. He hit 99mph today. I had no idea he had that kind of stuff.

---------------------------------------------

He isn't that big.
He threw hard. Caught me off guard too...
He also went after hitters - that I liked a lot, first time out there and he was bringing it.
Want to see more.

Jack Burton: I'm a reasonable guy. But, I've just experienced some very unreasonable things.

Reply | Quote